▪︎Chapter 1▪︎

It was a stormy day, it was raining pretty hard in the town of hurricane, all the dull buildings, houses.  There was always this one pizzeria which had always been lit up by the massive bright sign and the luxurious clean building, not just the inside of it but the outside to. It was owned by two men, they knew eachother since college. The owner william afton, a tall skinny man and his co-worker henry emily, a happy bright man who loved everyone, unlike william he was way better at socialising with customers. Obviously the two men had wives, roselle afton. Williams wife she wasn't the best wife let's just say that. Her and william dont have a great relationship unlike henry and his wife shelly emily. Henry and shelly had a great relationship and were both very happy with there kids, Sammy and Charlie!
Williams and roselle's kids, micheal, C.C and Elizabeth were all happy although micheal bullies C.C alot. Let's just say, that leads us to the first part of this story.

Williams pov-

The weather matched my mood alot, today I felt like crap because of the lack off sleep. I was in my office in the pizzeria me and henry own working as I had to get the paperwork done before the pizzeria opens. I perform in a suit called 'Springbonnie' for the kids here. Its fun i guess, seeing all the happy kids. I was stuck in thought but the door creaked open, it gave me a bit off a shock but I looked behind me to see my co-worker henry. "Hey william! How are you" he questioned me, happily as always. "Good I guess." I mumbled bluntly. He walked up behind me and pat my head " Sleeping problems again?". I nodded silently. He sighed "William, stop stressing. C.C will love his birthday party tomorrow it doesn't have to be 'perfect'" I ignored this and just kept working on paperwork. "Just remeber, he'll love it" henry said as he walked out closing the door. I put my head on the desk exhausted. This was going to be a long day.

After work

Henrys pov:

I was locking the pizzeria up as william had left early because he had to do something. He also stressed himself out for his children's happiness. He needs to start caring for himself more.