▪︎Chapter 2▪︎

Williams pov:

Its C.C's birthday today, I was just chilling in my office whilst all the kids were having "fun". There was a bunch of screams and people running around yelling, well thats what I heard. I shrugged it of, continuing to think it was the kids enjoying themselves. Until the doors burst open, it was roselle. I looked at her giving her a confused look as in asking her what she needs. She stared at me, tears pooring down her face. "YOUR STUPID ANIMTRONIC, IT KILLED MY BABY BOY!" she screamed. I looked at her shocked. "W-what do you mean." I asked. "MICHEAL SHOVED C.C'S HEAD IN FREDBEARS HEAD AND HIS HEAD GOT BITTEN OFF BY IT!" I remained silent. Everything was all a blur, I ignored her continuous yelling, shaking quite alot. But then. Everything went.. Black.?

Henrys pov:

Other adults were supporting micheal in the center off the room, he was traumatised of what had happened. The thing is, roselle had ran out the room somewhere, I was a bit confused so I followed a few minutes later. I walked into Williams office, william had blacked out on the ground where roselle was ripping,  and messing up several blueprints. I looked at her with a stern look and grabbed the blueprints off her and pushed her out the room locking it. I placed the blueprints back on the table and picked up william and put him on his chair. I sighed and sat on a chair opposite him staring at his pale face. He has this thing passing out with shock or sadness. I could usually tell which emotion he passed out by, this time I think its both.