part 1

(this was inspired by a potty rabbit oneshot by pottyrabbit)

as you were trick or treating with your homie duckie yall went to this sketchy ass house for no reason because yall want some damn candy.

you knocked on the door and this creepy ass goat sheep witch thing with a creepy ass voice said to you

"come on in" as she walks into the house
you submissivly walk into the house like the good kitten you are as you saw a sexy ass bunny who was made of daddy material and looked like a female yet had the voice of a sexy robot.

"these are my friends." she said in a creepypasta voice, "this is pumpkin rabbit,billy and sum thing" she said pointing at each and everyone of them

"hello little children.." he said in his sexy ass voice. too bad your homie Tammy couldn't come to see this masterpiece of a rabbit.

he then gave you and duckie some pixie sticks because those turn people into a whore or so what your mama said, in the corner you could hear billy crying like nickado avocado when he cried about his damn cheese like wrong book dude.

He then took a photo of you and duckie which you thought was sus af but still went along with it

"sorry about that we like to take pictures of our guest....so we don't forget their faces...." he sounded so hot so the sus went down to zero.

"go take a look children.." he said pointing at a wall of many many pictures of kids with them, and you got jealous thinking someone was trying to steal YOUR bunny.

you went over there trying to see what was going on with kids trying to steal your man then you saw a face that you swear you saw before it was a bear who looked like he was on crack but you didn't remember what he was from so you shook it off.

"I really think we should be getting home right now..." duckie said ruining the vibes

"but its too dark out duckie and plus this place is steamy" you said while staring at pumpkin rabbit in the last part making him uncomfortable.

"you kids could sleep here if you want to" the sheep said sounding a little better as In not to scare us away.

"I dont-" "we would love too!" you cut duckie off so then you could have time with sir piss rabbit.

(to be continued)