Part 2

Sorry I haven't updated this book in a while
I've been too busy on the urbanspook lore tbh, fr about to be the next painting with all of my notes I took, but shit bros could kill me 😩 I swear I need to touch grass fr 💀
Also, I made a new cover for the book 🥰
I also had to re-watch the episode so 🤭🤭
----------------

Once the door was opened. there would be a large black sheep dressed up in a witch costume.

"Welcome, children. would you like candy?"

The I assume female sheep said, as you and Tammy just stared up at the female.

"Why else would we be here at this time???"

you said, being ever so slightly rude to her because of her stupid ass question.

"Oh. that is true. Please come inside, I have more candy in there."

Moving out the way. You, Tammy, and duckie, also known as fuckie, due to the incident in middle school. You all talked about going through with this.

"Sure, but you better not kidnap us or kill us."

You tried to sound serious. Knowing that mostly you will die. But hey. The sheep kinda looked fine like that.

"Oh, that's wonderful! We would never do such a thing to you!"

....we? who the fuck is we? Was there more people inside? was it a Halloween party?
You could care less.

Walking into the run down house with your friends. You didn't even notice the wanted poster of a small bear. but that didn't matter considering you saw him on one of the many photos on the walls.

"meet my friends! this is billy, TBA, and the pumpkin rabbit."

watching the tall yellow and orange rabbit, you couldn't help but feel something deep down inside of you as you went over to him and leaned into him ever so slightly

"So, where have you been throughout my whole life?~"

You tried to rizz him up. Failed completely.

"What are you doing?"

duckie asked as he went to grab some candy with Tammy before an unexpected flash of light appeared.

"I'm sorry, we like to take photos."

the pumpkin rabbit stated as he stared down at you. No emotion to his face except his large smile. you thought he was a female due to his feminine eyelashes on his eyes.

Billy, on the other hand, said nothing but stared at everyone. Same as TBA. Though he put the camera down and took the film out.

"It's getting late.. we should go,"

Tammy said, now starting to show fear. She was not willing to die just for a Snickers bar and raisins.

"You guys can go back home, I want to stay here for the night,"

you never let go of the tall rabbit. He kept a hand on him at all times as he stared off at the other kids.

"Y/N, we aren't gonna leave you here. It's just not dangerous! If you stay, we all stay."

Of course, duckie had to open his mouth.

"Fine, but I call rooming with the bunny!"

Smiling, you continue to hum and pet the rabbits' fur. he seemed very uncomfortable with that. as his ears slightly twitched.

"We do have a spare room, though only two beds. And the pumpkin rabbit doesn't have a room."

The witch sheep said as she looked over at you. Directing the last part to you.

Huffing, you let go of the rabbit, hearing somewhat of a sigh of relief from him. As you, Tammy, and duckie went to the spare room to stay the night. You bedding with duckie. You didn't want to sleep next to duckie after today's events.
Besides, Tammy was a real one and skinner, then duckie, so it was the best choice.

The sheep turned the lights off as she said her good nights to us.