Needy Nate

Tw: contains not really smut- its just very badly written smut, written in my perspective tho. And contains death at the end, its a cute death don't worry.

 Hi Indi and Nate, ima delete this later<3

love u Nate [eye-roll]

- - - - -

I arrived at Nate's house, his mum greeting me at the door. "Hello jay, Nate's upstairs, don't have too much fun up there. I'm heading out now, I'll be back in a few hours." I blushed slightly at what she said, as I waved her goodbye. Closing the door behind her, I thought to myself. "God, I fucking hate her-". Hm-.. I shouted, hoping Nate would hear me, "Love I'm here!" I put my bag down on the sofa, as I started to walk upstairs.

"Maybe I should've bought Nate and Indi something- like some chocolates? damnit- I'm an idiot.. but at least we all get to spend time together, that's all that matters!" I smile, as I walk up to Nate's room, knocking on the door.

After standing there for 2 minutes, I knock again, questioning whether he's gonna answer the door or not. "Hm.. I don't think he's gonna answer- I guess I'll just walk in.." I open the door, slowly walking in as I see Nate and Indi.

"I-.. damn.. you two were that horny, that you couldn't even wait for me?-.. pfft."
"Jay I-.. u-uhm.. f-fuck-" Nate stuttered, tryna get his words out. But being the bottom he is, failed. "Heh.. well- now you're here, you might as well join us.." replied Indi.

After hearing that, I began to walk over to them.
"damn.. you're horny yourself." Indi then said, smirking.

"heh." I replied with, then I sat down next to them on the bed.

After I sat down, a few seconds later I looked up to a needy Nate on top of me.
"N-Nate?- I-.. I thought you were a bottom.."
"I can be a top when needed." he replied with, then starting to leave marks on my neck, first leaving one, then another, and another.
"mmm.." I began to let out gentle moans, "N-Nate.."
Nate began smirking, as he moved off of me, just to leave me wanting more but not getting it.
"you haven't been bad.. but Indi has, maybe I'll just let you watch me and Indi instead."
I looked over at them, frowning. "b-but please I-.. y-you can't just leave me like this!-"
they both looked at each other, smirking.
"Well.. maybe if you 'get on your knees and beg' me and Indi will reward you. But for now-"
Indi pinned Nate down, and began to kiss his neck, taking off his shirt Indi began to trail down, kissing Nate's body.
"I- fuck this.." I got off the bed and kneeled down on the floor, starting to beg.
"p-please! I-.. r-rail me- I can't deal with t-this any longer..! I-I'll be bad i p-promise.. w-whatever it takes for you to just rail me!"

After hearing me beg, Indi got off of Nate as they both came over to me, and we all had a threesome on the bedroom floor, Nate's 2 y/o sister then crawled in on us, crying she crawled out the bedroom and fell down the stairs to her death.

~The end <3~