the beggining

it was 6:48 pm on a cold sunday in september, archie felt the need to shit. he had to hold it in by clenching his cheeks walking to the toilet across the house. as he did so he texted PissPanties that he had to shit, he was then forced to write a wattpad story about so. once he got to the toilet, diarrhea started pouring out his ass, it felt, painful, but delightful to him as he let out all his worries.

after the few seconds of liquid shit, it stopped. he kept pushing and nothing came out, though he could feel it in his arse.

he felt more and more angry that it wouldnt just come out!

"come out!!" he thought in his mind, though it wouldnt listen.

and of course he had to shit right after he just cleaned his hole! he wondered to himself

"people that have the G-spot in their ass, do they orgasm off of pooping?". weird question he thought but alright.

after a bit, Y/N come in to help archie shit.

"have you tried pushing?" y/n says

"no i havent," says archie in a sarcastic tone.

"i guess ill just have to do this real quick for ya," y/n pulls archie off the toilet and sticks their hand in his ass to dig out the shit. they pulled out mounds of shit thats been there for weeks since archie only lives off of monster energy drinks.

"woah! i feel so much better! thank you y/n!" archie exclaimes!

"anythings for my little archie" says y/n.