Its still there?

After school, Kageyama walked quickly to the club room to change. He expected everyone to be at their peek performance today, more-so than usual. Why? Because Hinata was late. Not late to school, no, late to practice. Would he even show up? He grit his teeth and pulled his shirt on, storming out of the clubroom.

Asahi noticed the irritated look on the setters face. "Kageyama?" He walked over to him. "Yes?"

"You look stressed."

"That little turd is late!" He barked to the room. "He's never late, or he would've texted someone!"

"D'aww, are you worried?~" Nishinoya cooed from behind his ace friend. "NO! Why would I be?? Let's just practice!" Kageyama growled and went to get the basket of balls from Yachi, who was checking her phone. "What're you doing?"

"Hinata hasn't texted me he'll be late..it's been ten minutes. Does he have a test to take or something?" Yachi asked. "No, not that I would care but he's surprisingly up to par with his grades." Yachi nodded and rolled out the basket of balls. Ukai came in. "Alright, let's stretch!" He ordered.

The volleyball got into a circle and Daichi led stretches. As they were getting to legs, Hinata magically showed up.

"Hinata!" Tanaka got up and went over to him. "Kageyama was worried about you!"

"I WAS NOT!"

"What happened?" Tanaka asked. The decoy took of his outdoor shoes quickly. "I'm so sorry! I was buying a compression brace!"

"Why would you need that? You don't have anything broken," Sugawara said. "That's the thing! I've tried to make my leg work but it's being stubborn!"

"Still?" Ennoshita frowned. Hinata bowed and joined his teammates for stretches. Kageyama looked at the ginger boy. Hinata was right handed, and his left leg was the one he was wearing the compression brace for. He can't jump.. the setter continued to think, lost in his own world.

Ukai looked at the team. "I feel like Hinata's more hurt than he lets on," Kiyoko commented. "Me too.." Yachi grabbed the scoreboard and flipped it around. "What could it be? We didn't see him get hurt or anything."

"Maybe hes working too hard," Daichi commented, scaring Yachi out of her skin. "You think? He is usually kept in check by Sugawara or Kageyama." Kiyoko added with a small frown. "I know," Daichi put his hands on his hips. "But what do we do? He insists on playing and that he's fine."

Yachi shrunk. What should I do? I have to help somehow.. she jogged over to Hinata and took a deep breath. "Oh hey Hitoka- san!" Hinata waved at her. "Can you please help me with something?" She asked timidly. "Of course! What is it?"

Yachi looked around. "I need, um... I need you to help me with fliers! For the club!" Daichi and Kiyoko looked at the younger manager with interest. "Oh, um, sure." Hinata didn't wanna miss anymore practice but he was fast; Yachi probably knew that and asked to get it done quick. Yachi smiled and led the decoy out, shutting the door. Kiyoko sighed. "That was smart." Daichi commented. "All right boys, let's practice receives!"

...

Fifth poster. There were about ten more, and Hinata was getting more and more tired. Tired? He shook his head. Why would walking around hanging up fliers make him tired? Yachi was going oddly slow as well. What's the deal?

Hinata jolted unexpectedly. He dusted himself off and followed the girl. Yachi saw this and stopped him. "Hinata? What's wrong?" He blinked. "Why aren't you looking at me?" He glimpsed over to her worried glance. "I'm sorry?"

"You're pale again!" She said. "I'm gonna take you to the nurse really quick okay? Don't fight me on this." Hinata nodded as he was dragged along by the manager. Was it something I ate?

Once they got there he lost memory of the rest of the day.