Author's Note

Song: "Song of the Sea" - Nolwenn Leroy

        Dragon: Myth of the Bermuda Triangle (originally The Beast of the Bermuda Triangle) is a short story that I first wrote in 11th grade, after Mom and I went on a cruise to The Bahamas on the Carnival Ecstasy herself

        Dragon: Myth of the Bermuda Triangle (originally The Beast of the Bermuda Triangle) is a short story that I first wrote in 11th grade, after Mom and I went on a cruise to The Bahamas on the Carnival Ecstasy herself. During our journey, we briefly passed through the Bermuda Triangle. Twas, this story was born. I remember sitting at the bow of the ship and having my notebook with me. A new story idea fluttered into my head like a beautiful butterfly, and I started writing.

Dragon is meant to be a nice break from my main novels. It is written in the present tense and from the perspective of a twelve-year-old, so that's why it may sometimes feel like the grammar is simple. I don't expect a twelve-year-old to have an enormous vocabulary yet.

This is a story that is close to my heart. My 11th-grade teacher gave me extra time to finish it for our Final Exam, so she is the main person I want to dedicate it to. Without her support and constructive criticism, I may have never finished this story. Therefore, thank you.

I hope y'all enjoy this sweet, little book just as much as I do. She is my baby, and I am proud of her. Do you want to know why? Because she is the story that helped me win my very first 1st place award. She is the story that's helped me realize there is so much more to the Bermuda Triangle than death and destruction.

I love you, girl.

Sincerely,

Viktoria Fyodorova

WARNING! Please do not plagiarize this story! I've worked my butt off to write her, and she does NOT deserve such an insult! I do NOT want to have to turn on my bad side! Just FYI.