2 - [𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪]

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰,
Georgia was now six and standing in the castle gardens, a wooden sword in her hands as she stared at the dummy before her.

She frowned at the big red 'x' on its stomach, clutching the sword close to her before glancing at her father, his mask off and by his side, as Kikimora was out of the castle, still searching for a playmate. The male's hair was a mess, tired as he watched the child.

She stared at the small green lines at the bottom of his chin, pushing her short brown locks behind her pointed ear.

"Do I have to use a sword? I could just use my magic–"

"Little One, there will be a day where you won't have your magic. Now, practice your forms, or I will make you."

Georgia sighed inwardly to herself holding the wooden object out, aiming it at the dummy, uncomfortable at the thought of stabbing its abdomen.

"Yes, Papa."

Georgia practiced her forms, her father nodding as he watched her train, a proud smile missing as she continued to fight. That was until she slipped.

The girl cried out, using her hands to catch herself as she had scraped her knee, the child hissing as small tears gathered. Belos stood up, walking towards the girl as she held her injured knee close.

"What happened there, Little One."

"I-I just slipped, that's all," She muttered. "It stings."

Belos hummed before pulling her up, seating her beside him as he placed a hand on her back.

"How about you practice your healing magic on your cut?"

"I can't," She frowned. "I tried to heal flower the other day and it, uh... exploded."

Belos then gave a calm smile, the girl still upset.

"You know, a plant is very different from a witch. Just try and maybe you won't explode," He shrugged, the girl gulping slightly.

"I don't know..."

"Just try."

A silence was evident between the two, the girl sighing before drawing a healing spell, the circle glowing a bright blue as the wound began to heal, the girl's eyes widening.

"I... I did it..." She smiled brightly, Belos nodding before Kikimora's voice rang out, the male reaching for his mask as he placed it on, the duo glancing over at the small demon.

"My liege!" The demon called out. "I believe I may have found a partner, but I may need your judgment!"

"Take Lilith along with you, Kiki. Or perhaps the captain," He suggested. "I am a little occupied at the moment."

Kikimora glanced over at Georgia, the demon holding some respect for the child, considering that Georgia had helped her avoid punishment.

Kikimora nodded, backing away as the Emperor glanced down at her in dismay.

"O-Of course, my liege," Kikimora nodded. "I will get Lilith immediately."

The demon then sped off, in search of the said witch, Belos watching her leave as Georgia waved at the demon, Belos then glancing at the girl.

"Would you like to practice abomination magic with Uncle Darius?"

"Okay, Papa."

Kikimora sighed, walking towards Lilith's room, lifting her fist to knock on the door.

No way was Lilith going to agree. She was too busy trying to find her wild-witch of a sister.