Chapter 2:

Fred POV:

We finally made it, we're back in coolsville. We saw many kids walking around with their parents, buying costumes or buying candy for the kids that would soon come to their doorsteps. "So... where exactly are we staying at, Freddy?" Daphne asks me, i pull into my house, "well, i thought we'd might stay at my house!" I say as i drove into the driveway, parking my beautiful Mystery Machine. "Like, do your parents even live here anymore?" Shaggy asked me, "nah, they let me inherit it whenever i visit coolsville." I say as i get out with the gang, but we were stopped when we heard a gasp. "Do you think it really is them?!" I heard a teenage girl said, about 14. We turned around to see 13 to 14 hear old girls cosplaying as Shaggy and Daphne, we wave to them. They squealed as they ran over and took out pictures, they seemed to have drawn them themselves. "We are such big fans of you guys! We wanna solve mysteries like you guys one day!" The shaggy cosplaying girl says, "oh uhm, me and my friend were wondering if you could sign these..." the daphne cosplaying one asked, we smiled as we each signed the back of their artwork, even scooby signed them. They pet scooby, and giggled. "Well, it was nice to meet you girls, have a happy halloween!" Daphne says, smiling. "You too!" They say as they leave, squealing in unison, and we hear them whispering, "dude, i think shaggy was looking at you!" And "no way! I heard he likes Velma!" And things girls with crushes would say.

I unlocked the door to the house. It was still in living condition even after 19 years of my life. We walked in as everyone got their sleeping bags and stuff. "Well gang, do you guys want to go looking for costumes?" I asked them, they all nodded in agreement. "Like, yeah! Lets go get some costumes, and then we can get a bite to eat!" Shaggy says, "reah, a rite to reat!" Scooby says, "okay, guys. We can get something to eat after we go get some costumes." I say to them, we lock the door as we leave and walk to the Costume store called Cappel's. (an actual costume/party store, its like Party City but smaller.)