Chapter 3:

The gang was walking to the costume store. "So, what do you wanna be for Halloween, Daph?" Fred asks Daphne, "hmm, i kind of want to be a cat, but i did that last year. (Goblin King reference) so maybe a witch!" Daphne says, doing a witch cackle afterwards, everyone laughs. "Like, what about you Velma?" Shaggy asked Velma. "Hmmm, i haven't really thought about it, one of my online friends got me into this game called Undertale, and theres a scientist in there named Alphys, so i might be her!" Velma says, shaggy smiles "like, cool! I might be a Werewolf or something. Like, i ran out of ideas" shaggy says as he laughs nervously. "I might be a vampire! No reasone why i want to be one, but i might want to be one." Fred says, "ri ront care abrout wrat crostume i mray pick." Scooby says, they arrive, and open the door.

They saw countless party supplies, makeup and costumes and more. "Well gang, why dont we split up?" Fred says, almost jokingly. They all nod. Velma and Daphne went to the makeup first, scooby, Shaggy and Fred went to the costumes.  As they looked, Fred found a decent vampire costume. "Neat! I like this one." He says, Scooby and Shaggy saw two ones they liked. A Rick costume, and a Morty costume for a dog for some reason. "Like, wanna go as the second best duo known to man?" Shaggy asked scooby, Scooby nodded, "Reah, Reah, Reah!" Scooby says in excitement. They pick out the costumes and try it on. They fit perfectly. So they were going to buy them.

After they bought the costumes, they left the store, and then saw some missing posters. "What the..." fred began, there were missing posters for people like Caleb Hyles, Will DAGames Ryan and more singers... "they've been missing for awhile" they heard a familiar voice say behind them. There they saw Thorn, Dusk and Luna. "We were supposed to perform with them on Halloween in 5 days, but.... they all went missing in that mansion...." torn began, pointing at a forest... fred smiled, "well gang, i guess we got another mystery on our hands!" He says, scooby sighing but in a nervous and defeated way. "But we'll look for them tommorow, Thorn. We have to rest for tomorrow." Velma says, shaggy and scooby looked less scared. "Jeepers, I hope there alright!" Daphne began, "dont worry, i'm sure they are okay!" Fred says, they say their goodbyes as they leave for the night.