29

andy

I woke up 10:15 in the morning, it's late already, but no prob cause i don't have school today. I do my morning routines and after that i walk downstair, i wax expecting mom is there cooking our brunch but i can't see her in kitchen, since my teacher in h.e teach us how to cook fried and i saw mommy or manang do that, i will cook the hotdogs and nuggets in the fridge, i will cook rice first para while i'm cooking the hotdogs and nuggets, eh maluluto narin yung kanin.

After i on the rice cooker, i started to cook the ulam.

After a twenty minutes i finished cooking the ulam, and thirty minutes after the rice are already cooked.

I ready our foods there and kakain nalang kami

I walk upstair to my mommy's room, to wake her up.

When i opened her door i saw a familiar back hugging my mom.

They cuddling each other.

I get my phone and took them a lot of pictures then i walk downstair quietly.

I set my phone in the bigscreen na pagkababa ni mommy ay makikita nya, then i play the music of ikaw ang true love ko by sheryl sonora

Then i seat in the chair, i wait her about ten or fifteen minutes now but she's not waking yet.

The slideshow repeated in many times.

I go upstair again and check her.

Baka hindi na humihinga yon sa kilig at sa higpit ng pagyakap nila sa isa't isa. Hush!

sheryl

I slightly woke when i feel someones tapping my right arm but i ignored and back to sleep again.

But a couple of seconds someones shaking my arm naman.

I turn my head to my back, and oh!

Andy's waking her up,

Sheryl was shocked and her cheeks turns to red when she realized that she and romnick are cuddling each other, and andy saw her with this man.

andy giggled when she saw her mom's cheeks turn to red like tomato

Omg!

"What?" she said in whisper voice and not bothered to stood up

"It's already 11:00 pass, and i'm sure nics is waiting for you already. Don't be brat mom, get up!" andy said to her in whispering tone too.

She tried to remove romnick's arm to her but they ended up to hugging her tight

she saw andy holding her laugh to avoid the noise

she tried again in the second times and she luckily escape to his arm.

She walk to her bathroom and do some her morning routines and when she walk outside the bathroom she pull andy's hair to go outside.

"ANDYYYYYYYYY!!!!" she yelled when she finally saw the slideshows

She run to andy and andy run too to avoid her punishments