the result of story be made

After wait few days for story to be pick and vote. I am very disappointed that not much vote come alot, only three person votes, so after so much thinking.
The four story well be made in different month, for jaune: descent of Kong bloodline well as jaune: boss of team plasma be released in September 20, since I been busy. Izuku: recranation of Android 13 well come out in October 1st, since I need alot time to make story full plot, and power as well. Now for jinchurikis wrath, well come in November 2nd, like to keep story in check as well.

Now you wonder I haven't updated story, well I been busy with family. But don't worry, storys are still continues, I haven't time to work on it, but I well try so keep look out for story up date.

And now for my last announcement, this story I been thinking for past week, got me think if izuki betrayed by family and friends. All might try to take one for all, but what if izuku have secret qurick that trigger when izuku is betrayed by everyone. What if his secret qurick does something to one for all. Prepared your self, Power that turn one for all in a darker version, see our green boy turn to shadow of evil. Face evil that separated izuku body into 9 being of great evil. Watch as theses 9 people brought chaos and destruction to hero world. Well hero and villan work together to face the most dangerous threats to thier world. can two certain girl able to bring midoryia back from power of evil. This story well be interesting to make, I still decide if I choose a title of story, shadow of evil or darkness unleashed. If you like this idea to make a story yourself, go for it, I want to inspire writers or readers to make story that dies not exist.

Oh almost forgot, I will plan to make new story with danganronpa and my hero academia, look out, manokuma well try to take over multiverse and bring killing game back! And I got special story contain information of villan Mc I captured, they deem too dangerous to let loose. Well good bye, see you later for next information well come soon.