The get together

Authors note: used the same picture as the front😄

                 Time skip to holiday

             ***Charli pov***
It's finally the holiday but I miss my friends so I'll invite them to my house. I've been in touch with Light and Luca my bestie. We all live in the same neighborhood since Levi and Alex moved closer, cause jaxx, sora, light and I were already in the neighborhood. I invited them over around 6pm and ordered pizza too. I planned 4 activities spin the bottle, seven minutes in heaven. Truth or dare and then watching a movie we all choose. The pizza arrived the same time they did. We ate then began to play spin the bottle. Sora spun first and it landed on Jaxx and they didn't just kiss they had a full on make out session then they announced that they were dating for a while and we're waiting for the right time before they tell us. It wasn't suprising just a bit unexpected. Light spinned it next and it landed on me. We kissed for a while and I wished it would have lasted for a while. When we pulled away I was a blushing mess.

                 ***Light pov***
I KISSED CHARLI even if it was for a second  I me Light kissed Charli I was blushing but she was a blushing mess. That made me blush even more. This is bad if I keep blushing they will know that I'm in love with her. I shake my head and to see Alex spinning the bottle and it lands on Levi. They kiss for a bit longer than they could have which makes me wonder if they have feelings for each other. Hmm, interesting very interesting indeed. Luca spinned and landed on MY CHARLI !!! I was furious they were about to kiss but then Charli kissed Luca's cheek better but still she kissed  him . Charli then said we'd be playing 7 minutes in heaven Jaxx spinned and barely landed on sora I moved so it would land on him, he should thank me. They went in and we left the room so we can give them their privacy.

               ***Sora pov***
Me and Jaxx were put in the heaven closet. Right away Jaxx pinned me to the wall and kissed me. When we released I was blushing like a crazy madman which Jaxx thought was cute and he was not embarrassed or blushing, so I pinned him to the wall and kissed him. He still wasn't blushing and instead I was so it was an absolute failure! Unless... We chatted for the rest a f the time then we were let out. I then kissed him and ruffled his hair Infront of everyone then I looked at him and he was blushing madly, mission complete ^ _^. Charli then said that if you've been in the closet you can't go again and me and get who gets to choose next I gave him a look and we both said Levi at the same time,oh I love Jaxx. Levi rolled his eyes at us then he spun the bottle. It landed on Jaxx which made me mad but then I remembered what Charli said and calmed down." Since it landed on Jaxx and he already went he can choose who goes with Levi" Charli said Jaxx easily chose Alex then the two of them went in the closet blushing.

                  ***Alex pov***
Levi sat across from me and looked akward. I really like him but I don't know how he feels about me. He then came close to me which made me blush a bit. All of a sudden he kissed me. It felt even more magical than before. He was about to let go but I didn't want him too. I wanted it to last forever but unfortunately it didn't. It was really uncomfortable after cause we were both a blushing mess. I just felt like I needed to tell him, it's now or never Alex, pull urself together. "L-levi" I stuttered. "Yeah Alex" he responded in his deep calm voice. "I I kind of um like you"I wispered just loud enough for him to hear. He looked shocked and surprised and relieved at the same time. He is sooo cute. "Alex I like you to I just never thought you like me too" he said almost shouting. I was Soo happy. We hugged and then walked out.

                 ***Light pov***
They finally cane out and when they did they both announced that they were dating! Which was great. It was now Charli's turn to spin. When she did I was praying that it would land on me. But guess what, it landed on that mother f***r LUCA HOW DARE HE TAKE MY CHARLI IN A CUPBOARD WITH HIM? Y God why?? I felt a lot of rage, anger and jealousy flow me. Ugh I actually hate him.

                   ***Luca pov***
I was hoping Charli would get Light but a bit of me was happy that Charli got me. I think I have a crush on her. We got up and went in. Charli  sat opposite me and looked disappointed. I guess she doesn't like me like that ) : somethings just don't happen like you wish. Sigh. We just sat there for the whole 7 mins then went out. Light was the only one who didn't go in and he looked pissed. "Ok, now that that's over let's play truth or dare with a lie detector, if you lie then you drink a shot. " Charli announced. This is gonna be fun.

Authors note: sup cliffhanger. Continue reading hope you enjoy 929 words. Excluding authors note. Don't forget to vote