Sacrificing Love (1)

06/09/2021

I am too much disappointed, I have written the whole story previous one except last part and formatting and all those 4 parts got deleted. First time I had written all content on wattpad and see my luck the got deleted so I am not willing to continue that SS. I will never write stories directly on Wattpad, I always write first on Docs then copy here and now I understood that's better. I have written a TS so let's scroll.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Virat ! Where are you?", A lady asked on call while wearing bangles in front of mirror.

"I'm sorry Wifey! My meeting is not over yet so I can't come.", A male voice came from other side.

She pressed the bluetooth on her ear, "Kya Virat ham sab kabse aapka wait kar rahe hai aur aap.."

He cut her, "Sorry! Sorry! Accha I'll talk to you later."

"Hmm..Bye!", She said with disappointing voice. She removed Bluetooth from her ear and immediately left the room.

She informed to other family members while coming to downstairs as they were waiting for Virat from so long, "Aai! kaku! Aap logg dinner par chale jayie...Virat ki meeting hai toh.."

"Oh godd! I just knew it Aai!", Karishma exclaimed peevishly."Yeh Virat bhi na...Chalo jaane do! Ham sab bhi nahi jaate phir..", Ashwini said dejectedly.

Mohit shouted in between, "No! No! kaku!

Please..Ham chalte hai na..Virat dada ke saath phir kabhi chale jayenge please, pls wahini boliye na!", He tried to persuading Ash.

"Haan Maa! I think aap sabko jaana chahiye!..Virat ke liye mai hu ghar par..", She mouthed soothingly.

Bhawani smiled, "Ok Beta! You take care. Ham jaldi wapas aayenge."

They all leaved for dinner.

After sometime...

"Ting! Ting!",

Doorbell ringed twice of same mansion.

"Comingg!", The lady shouted while moving to main door.

She opened it. "Aap...", She got amused for a second."Kyon nahi aa sakta..", A man asked while entering inside in in Khaki wardi.(police uniform)

She locked the door, "Mera woh matlab nahi tha Virat ! Aapki toh meeting thi na phir aap...",

He interrupted, "Hmm..Meri koi meeting nahi thi...".

She frowned following him, "What?? Virat...Par aapne toh kaha tha ki...Ok! Let it be. Aap freshen up ho jayie phir ham bhi dinner ke liye join karte hai sabko..", She told him.

"I'm too tired!", He mouthed falling on sofa and gave a tiring look to her.

She sighed, "Ok!" And turned to go but Virat held her wrist softly, "I'm hungry.", He said slowly resting his head on the couch.

"You go and get freshen up, I'll make something to eat for you.", She spoke up with little smile and turned to leave but again Virat caught her wrist and pulled her making her fall on his lap.

She got shocked with his sudden act, "Kya_kya kar rahe hai aap Virat ?", She asked gripping his biceps for support.

"I'm very hungry!", He whispered with his hard voice holding her waist tightly.

She frowned again, "Haan toh mujhe chhodiye tabhi toh mai aapke liye kuch bana paungi na...", She said trying to removing his hand from her waist.

"Sai! Sai! Sai! Yaar maine apni meeting cancel ki hai tumhare liye aur tumhe khane ki padi hai...", He exclaimed loudly making her silent. "I don't want to eat food! I want to eat My.. Sai", He declared in husky tone glancing over her soft lips.

He traced her bottom lip slowly with his index finger and she gasped with his touch. "But you're tired!", She whispered downing her gaze.

"Not for you!", He told her before capturing her lips with his for a long kiss. After a while He picked her in his arms and moved to their room.

Next Day...

Virat entered in house when everyone was having their lunch.

Ashwini called him, "Virat! Beta aaj iss waqt..Aaja kuch kha le."

"Mann nahi hai Maa!", He said in low voice and directly headed to upstairs.

"What happened to Shiva?", Samrat asked while chewing his food inside his mouth.

"Mai dekhti hu!", Sai excused and went to their room with his food. She came to room and found him standing in balcony. She silently placed the food plates on table and went to him.

"Kya hua hai Virat ?", Sai asked putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Nothing!", He said slowly removing her hand from his shoulder and turned to leave but Sai back hugged him "No! There is something definitely which you want to hide from me. Aisa kya hai Virat ?", She again asked.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai Sai..Leave me!", He spoke up in cold tone.

"Nooo! Aap jab tak nahi batate ki kya baat hai..Mai aapko jaane nahi dungi..", She said stubbornly.

Virat jerked her hand immediately while shouting, "Kaha na aisa kuch nahi hai toh kyon ek hi baat ke peeche padi ho tum..Aur agar aisi koi baat hai toh bhi mai tumhe batana nahi chahta..Ab sun liya!!",

He huffed in anger and left the room.

Sai was just shocked and her eyes brimmed with tears as he never behaved rudely with her.

The same night.....

Virat came to home and found all family members were busy to chatting each other. He came inside and threw some papers on table in front of Sai. All got surprised as they didn't notice his entry inside the house.

"Yeh kya hai Virat!", Ashwini asked while picking up the papers.

Virat told her, "Yeh Sai ke liye hai aai!",

Sai looked at him once while Ash handover those papers to Sai.

"What is this Virat ?", She asked looking at him.

"Divorce Papers! I want divorce.", He spoke up in cold tone looking at another side.

To be continued...

Virat and Sai both were tied in a bond of deal marriage. With passing the time, they accept each other as husband wife and started love each other madly. They shared their all happiness and griefs with each other and completely drowned in love with each other.

Then What happened to suddenly that made Virat to take this decision.

I am ready to take anything you want to throw.