| Drabble 1| Pyaar ya Aadat

07/11/2021

07/11/2021

Published it having second thoughts!

"Virat Sir meri aadat hai ya pyaar" Her heart asked confusing herself every single time.

"Is he my habit or my love?!" Sai asked herself again, her voice audible enough this time.

"Love" she heard a distant voice much to her surprise. 

"Who is there?!" Sai asked out louder while wondering who it was in the middle of the night. She gazed upon her room's door which was tightly shut.

"Your Love!" She heard a voice again much to her confusion. This time it was louder than before and Sai did identify the source of the voice.

She peeped out through her window only to find her confusion hanging to the water pipe of her house.

"Mirchi help me" her confusion, named as Modak Chawan almost screamed at her when she helped him out.

"Modak?!" She asked flabbergasted when he said, "My heart says love, Sai" She hugged him instantly when he reciprocated even tighter. 

"My heart says love too" she said happy tears making a path on her cheeks.

~~~~~~*****************~~~~~

Phew, first time have written something like this. Hope you will like it.

I don't think that they confess in this birth, all thanks to creativity of makers. To tab tak issi se kaam chala lo.

Ah, don't forget to share your views!