Chapter 4: Fun Time (:

Techno gasped as Nightmare curled his stupidly long fingers just right. They were currently in a fairly awkward position, Techno was half sitting against the headboard, one leg draped over Nightmare's shoulder. He could feel Nightmare's breath on his neck as he worked his fingers in and out of Techno's tight hole. Techno arched his back to press closer to Nightmare as he felt third finger enter. 

     "Can I bite?" Nightmare asked, mumbling against Techno's already marked-up skin. Techno nodded shakily, unable to focus due to the amount of pleasure he was receiving. He let out a breathless moan as Nightmare's teeth sank into his neck. He expected him to let go, but Nightmare held on before moving his other hand to grip the base of Techno's cock. Techno squirmed and moaned as the hand moved up painfully slowly. Nightmare finally removed his teeth from Techno's neck and licked the light trickle of blood from the wound, almost as if he was apologizing. 

     "Please, please, oh god just fuck me already!" Techno could barely think. Nightmare obliged, positioning himself at Techno's entrance before slowly pushing in. Techno gasped and let out a string of incoherent pleas, the stretch leaving him with a little pain. Nightmare pushed in about half way before pausing to let the man under him adjust. After a few moments, Techno nodded and gave Nightmare the agreed upon non-verbal, not knowing if he could speak without moaning. Nightmare started slow, testing the waters with a few shallow thrusts, before picking up the pace, going deeper and harder every time. Unintelligible curses fell from Techno's lips as they pressed their bodies impossibly closer. 

     "F-fuck Tech, you're still so tight." Nightmare hissed into his ear. "You feel so good." Techno keened at the praise, then practically screamed when Nightmare moved his hand back to his neglected dick. He moved in time with his thrusts, filling Techno with overwhelming pleasure. He tried to push his hips up to meet Nightmare's thrusts, but was denied with a growl. Nightmare's free hand moved up to his neck and choked him lightly, not enough to hurt, but enough to make every sense heighten, Nightmare's thrusts now seeming much harder. Breathless, Techno squirmed when he felt a familiar warmth pulling in his stomach. 

     "C-close." Techno's voice was so quiet, had Nightmare's ear not been right next to his mouth, he might not have heard. Nightmare kissed his neck to show he heard before uttering a "me too." And thrusting impossibly faster. Techno's vision flashed white as his dick twitched and released. He felt Nightmare's thrusts grow sloppy as he too neared his climax. Nightmare released Techno's neck in favor of having his hips with both hands and pushing himself as deep as possible. Techno heard him groan and felt himself become so incredibly full. Nightmare pulled out slowly, careful not to overstimulate the man beneath him. Techno whined at the emptiness. 

     "I'm gonna grab some towels, I'll be right back, I promise." Techno nodded and layed back on the now slightly gross sheets. He glanced over at the clock. 3:57 am. He slowly closed his eyes.

     When he opened them 10 minutes later, Nightmare was leaning over him, eyebrows furrowed with concern.

     "Tech, you alright?" Nightmare's voice was barely more than a whisper. Techno chuckled. 

     "Hey babe. Yeah, I'm just sleepy." He wrapped his arms around Nightmare's neck and Nightmare grabbed the underside of his thighs. Picking Techno up, he moved them both to the bathroom where he had already set up a bubble bath. He layed Techno in the water gently before grabbing the water and ibuprofen from the counter, as well as the granola bar he stole from the hotel's kitchen and offering it to him. Techno accepted gratefully, the pain of the night just starting to set in. They talked back and forth as techno soaked in the tub, carelessly enjoying each other's company. After he was done, Techno drained the tub and grabbed the towel hanging nearby. During the bath, Nightmare had gone out and grabbed a pair of sweatpants, some boxers, and an oversized hoodie of his and gave them to Techno. He had left the room to give him some privacy, leaving Techno to take as much time as he needed to collect his thoughts and get dressed. When he finally exited the bathroom, the bedsheets had been changed and more water sat on his bedside table. Nightmare sat against the headboard reading a book, probably either something he stole or found sometime during whatever he was doing. He looked up as Techno climbed into bed next to him, the ibuprofen working wonders. Without hesitation, he set the book on the floor and scooted down till his head was on the pillow before opening his arms in a silent offer. Techo happily accepted, crawling into Nightmare's arms. He felt the slow rise and fall of Nightmare's chest and listened to the steady breathing. Feeling relaxed and safe, he drifted off to peaceful sleep.