Authors Note: Race Descriptions

Hey guys,I'm realizing that I never really described the races,for Alagos. So I'm thinking I might as well make like a little description of each individual one starting with

Human:Pretty much the exact same to normal people.

Howlers:They are similar to normal people but in Alagos they live in Nomadic Tribes that are seen as barbarians. They also have a transformation known as "full Howl" where they turn into a large Canine creature,with bioluminescent markings on its body.

Lupians (A.K.A. Werewolves): They look nearly identical to humans except they have a moon shaped scar somewhere on their bodies. They also have heightened senses compared to humans. On every full moon it's a toss up of them turning into well a stereotypical werewolf or having their abilities magical or otherwise increased

Genasí: These people are what happens when any of the prior races mentioned have a child with an Elemental. They have abilities that connect to their parent's respective element. For example if a fire elemental had a child with a human,the child would have fire based powers.

Meifwa:The equivalent of a Human with cat traits. However their traits can come forth in a lot of ways,but the most prominent is Cat ears,and tail.

And now that we've got the more human races out of the way we can get to the more Monstrous races we'll come across.

Heraclian:This species is similar to humans but mostly has features similar to insects. Most of them have a massive variety in their appearance but they can be written off into 4 main variants of the species. Beetles,Vespids(bees/Wasps),Martials(Ants),and Pappillos(moths/butterflies)

Lamias:These species are nomadic similarly to the howlers,so it is common place to see lamia living alongside howler tribes,Lamia have the upper body of a human and the lower body of a snake,however there are some subspecies among the Lamia that have the lower half of a large lizard these species are considered lowerclass in the societal ladder of Lamia

Seraphs:A species of Biosynthetic beings that have the ability to shapeshift,as well as that they according to their culture were once made by the gods themselves as Heralds. But there isn't any bit of historical evidence that actually symbolizes this. You can often tell a Seraph in a different form by the characteristic of a large orange crystal in their chest regardless of what form they take.

Orcs: It's a fantasy setting I couldn't not include orcs

Draconic:This species is thought to have been a biproduct of divergent evolution from Dragons. They are larger than most humanoid species and tend to have powerful magical abilities from birth. This species tends to fall into positions of great power even in human society.

And finally

The Shadowborn:This species is seen as a curse upon all who live near them. They are kin to demons,and have strong and unstable magical capabilities they are seen as dangerous and must be approached with great care for ones safety.