chapter 12

"ok my answer is going to be.. a YES! a big YES!" You said happily and then he went to hugged you. "Aww look at this two, before she was only dreaming about him being his boyfriend but now it's a dream come true." You mom said "oh, you were dreaming about me being your boyfriend huh? Well now your not dreaming because I am now your boyfriend." Quackity said. "Yea, haha.. oh wait am I only dreaming or not?" You asked and they laughed.

"No hunny your not dreaming." Your mom said and gave you a smile.
"OMG are we like official now?!" You asked to quackity.
"Yea I think." He said and smiled. You smiled back at him and then hugged him again.

(Well too impossible to be true-)

"Well, what are we waiting for?, Let's celebrate this." Your mom said.
"Yeah, your mom is right let's celebrate this." Your dad said and celebrated.

While celebrating you were feeling like you were about to fall. You then fell and woke up next to quackity.

"Huh?, I though- I though I wasn't dreaming at all what the.. that was disappointing, let me see what time is it.." you then looked through your phone to check the time. You saw that it was already "11:23 am" so you decided to get up and take a shower.

While on shower you were talking to your self about that dream. "Why did I even woke up, ahh if I didn't woke up I won't be hanging out with friends or quackity- ehh what ever" and you just continued taking a shower.

(Lmao sorry for making this a dream😭💀 pls dont attack me for doing this- I wanted to make this long enough for people to read- but yea im really sorry💀 anyways continue)

After taking a shower you got on your towel and then went to put on your clothes (ofc in the bathroom) after putting some clothes on you stepped out on the bathroom.

You saw Quackity still on the bed but on his phone.
"Good morning" you said to him
"Oh hey, good morning too." He said
"Wanna play a video game with me?" I asked him and he nodded.

You set up your things and then turned on the tv where you both are gonna play.

"Let's play Minecraft bedwars 1v1" you said
"Bet." He said
"Wait lemme start a stream." You said and started a stream.

========================================
Ok y'all I'm sorry for another short chapter I have a class lmao- I'll make the next chapter kinda long one so yeah.

Please don't forget to vote and follow! Ty!