chapter 13

while waiting for some other viewers you were fixing your gaming console. few minutes later there are already 3.4k viewers so you decided to start the stream.

"hey chat!"

-live chat-

gg_gangsta: wooo another stream!!

sky_treasure: yayy

dababy27: im still here HAHAHA!

ali21: bestie!

=========================

"alright chat, today we are going o play call of duty with quackity! enjoy the stream!" You said to the stream.

"Wait, I don't know how to play that, teach me."he said.

"It's a game where you are on a team, it's like a battle where a four or two team are gonna fight" you explained to him how to play the game and you two started playing.

After an hour of playing you finally decided to say goodbye to your viewer's.

"Alright chat, that's all for today's stream baibai!"
You said and clicked the end stream button.

"That was fun" -Quackity
"I know right HAHA!" -y/n
"Should we stream next week? " -y/n
"Hell yeah" -quackity
"What shall we do now?" -y/n
"Hangout with your friends maybe?" -Quackity
"YEAH! it's been so long since we all hangout lol" -y/n
"Yeah" -Quackity
"I'll go text them now" -y/n
"K K K" -Quackity

-SIMPS- (I think I changed the name of the group lol)

You: guysss

Claire: sup

you: wanna hangout?

claire:heck yeah!

you: lets all meet in the park:)

everyone in chat: alright

you get ready so as quackity to. when you both finished getting  ready you both went out to go in the park.

-At the park-

Amelia: oh their here

Claire: Hey guys!

Y/n&quakity: Sup

Y/n: So uh, I have a question

Jack: What is it?

=====================================
Lmao sorry if this is too short I'm slowly the running out of ideas and I'm very busy at school, but I'll try my best to put more chapters as I always say:)

OH! and also we are so close at two hundred readers! Tysm!! And uhh sorry for the cut lmao-

And uhh if your thinking who's jack, well jack is not the jack that is bald(I'm sorry to say lol-) and not the jack you are thinking BAHAHA oh and also I have a upcoming new story I'll publish it very next week, again thank you for supporting my first ever story I didn't think I'll get this lot of readers thank you very muchhhh, I am jumping of happiness lol even tho you can't see it but yeah thank you again:)

Have a good day!:)