007: Genin

—"I'm starving

               —"I'm starving.." Choji told his two friends, one who yawned while the other one grabbed something from her compartment under her table.

"I still have leftover chips from earlier, do you want-" she didn't got to finish when Choji stole it from her hands- thanking her before eating.

"You're the best!" He stated, giving her a thumbs up. Hinari giggled and ruffled his hair.

"Of course, we're best friends so I'll aid you!" Hinari sworn.

"Good morning kids, congratulations for coming this far! Now! We'll be doing a- our last Academy exam before all of you become Genin!" Iruka announced

"It's gonna be pain in the ass/ Drag."

Hyuga and Nara sighed.

"This is the worst." He sulked

"Don't mind, I know you'll do well Shika." She giggled

"I know... But being a genin is a drag.."

"It can't be help.."

"Ah, first one. Hyuga Hinat- Hinari." Iruka corrected, Hinari stood up and gave her two best friends with a high five before going out. She followed Iruka to a classroom where she saw Mizuki with the forehead protectors, she bowed as Iruka sat.

"This'll be easy for you Ms. Hyuga, since you're our top student along with Sasuke, we, the sensei wants you to take a different exam. So, instead of clone jutsu, we want you to create 5 Shadow clone." Mizuki stated

The girl felt disappointed by that, she never thought it would be that easy.

The two senseis noticed the dissatisfaction from her face, it made them chuckle.

Hinari sighed then weaved a sign, she focused her chakra and split it perfectly and created a five not just ordinary clones but Shadow clones of her.

"As expected of Hinari, good work." Iruka smiled and handed her the forehead protector, Hinari bowed then walked out the room and went back to class.

"So? How was it?" Naruto questioned, the students look at her with curiosity in their eyes.

"My test were said to be different than your own, I guess it's a different kind of test for individual. So sharing information is unnecessary.." she muttered, sitting back next to her boys.

"Next, Nara Shikamaru!" They heard Iruka yell

"Good luck Shika!" Hinari cheered

"I'll be back in a bit."

After a while, Shikamaru came back with his forehead protector. His friends congratulate him and then the last exam continued, some passed, though as for Naruto...

"Naruto, are you okay?" Hinari asked as she approached the male who's on the swing alone.

"Yeah.. I guess." Naruto simply answered