Chapter 1 - Interception

As days slowly past by, we slowly grow up as well. For more than 5 years, we, a group of boys who loves each and everyone of us dearly and wholeheartedly, have been in contact and in good terms and relationships. We held hands, went out and had lots and lots of fun and enjoyment.

In elementary school, we were a bit rowdy and mischievous, usually getting reprimanded by our teachers, which wasn't a delightful thing. However, as we grow older and older, we began to mature. We are in the pre-stage of knowing the aspects of an adult. We became more serious and focused than we were last before. We 5 boys, have very similar personalities, which was what I assume to keep us together for such a long period of time.

However, that includes puberty and we all know what happens during puberty. You get pimples, growth spurts, body odour, hair growth and many many more. But, I would want to specify on this topic, which is love. During puberty, we began to develop a habit of infatuation. Now what exactly is infatuation? It is known as artificial love, attracted through beauty to the contrary of true love. That is the sole reason crushes began to develop. Unfortunately, the frustrating thing was, one of our boys in our group got a crush...

Our group consists of 5 boys, like I mentioned earlier, their names are : Darren, Seth, Ryan, David and last but not least, me. The boy whom received "love" was the one and only - Seth. We at first actually didn't know about this matter. But, overtime, we began to notice Seth wasn't behaving as normally.  We were curious so we, the four of us began scrutinising our surroundings, just what or who exactly changed his funny, truthful behaviour, to a pessimistic, reluctant person. I told the boys that I'll be the one who would be in charge of this and they could rely this on me. They discussed for a while before agreeing to it eventually.

The next day, during mathematics class, our math teacher, Mr Wilson Watchman was teaching the class with his boring way of teaching style. But, something special about him was that he perspires and sweats a lot, which was hilariously true despite being in an air-conditioned room. Unfortunately, today, awkwardly enough, he wasn't perspiring or sweating as much as before, which was rather odd and weird, so the lesson was very, very, very, very dull, boring and mundane. So I decided to take this perfect chance to cautiously observe at Seth and what on Earth was he up to.

My efforts were not in vain and results were applauding. During that, I noticed he kept turning his head slightly to his right and then quickly retaining his original looking position constantly, over and over again. From my experience, a person who is in love with another person would frequently look at him or her without fail, no matter how hard you try to hold or resist to do so. So I inputted my skills of sexuality education to good use right here right now. I safely assumed that Seth did that to look at his crush. Now, the real conundrum and problem right now I was currently facing was that who exactly was he looking. The angle and the position he looked was rather not accurate and I could not or guess who was he looking at.

Thankfully, I obtained some leaked information after school from my great buds and that helped me immensely in reducing the time frame required. "Guys, I've heard Seth has been acting rather shy and embarrassed whenever Debbie comes near him to talk or chat or discuss about matters. She might be the one!" Darren quietly told the information to us. "Now it made much sense why he was looking precariously at that corner. He was looking at Debbie! " I replied to the group.

We were at our "hideout" which was at a small hut but with adequate space for us to all occupy. We had built it at the corner of the basketball court with woods and nails. The reason why we were interested was that our group had only one but an extremely important rule we all had to abide to : We are sworn, gay brothers who must never distracted by any means and stay united together as one. The part where we are gays and should not be distracted was the key point why we were so interested about this. Seth disobeyed our rule and was distracted by love. Even if he loved someone unwillingly, he could've just act normal or resist his temptation but yet, he did not.

We had to make a stand, to stop Seth from loving our love rival Debbie, for Seth was a special, talented, optimistic boy who could never be replaced with. We had to come up with an idea to intercept this love and direct it back to us. But the real question is how?