Anouncement

Hi im marinette i am the future empress of china korea and jappan fled because of an assian attack.mari wake up and get dressed sabine said.im up aunt i woke up and took a shower and wore a pink top and jeans my hair in my usuall pigtails.l went to the kichen and ate a crossont and bid goodbye to aunty and uncle i got at school at 60:45 I say hi to alya.hey marinette your early for once.hey duddets.hi ninio.hi guys .hi adrien whats up dude.nothing much we bettter start heading for class we dont wanna be late.me and alya started taking about a sleepover.then miss buiesteir(A/N did i spell it right).Good morning students sit down okay class i have an announcement to make we have been invited to the princess of china's corination to be future empress.i was shoked . the class started to cheer then lila started to spread lies that she is friends  with princess and the royal family .and she asked to invete you guys the class started to to say thankyou and awww.miss said we will be given the day off to pack i went home and called my mom Empress bridgette of china.mom why did you invite my class to my corination.oh honey i thought it wold be nice for your class to know and besides you can get revenge on that lila girl mom and dad said my dad's name is empror felix of china.i sigh and said ok but i want to keep this a secret until the corination.ill tell my 5 friend . Bye .bye sweetie.                
Group chat

Marinette:Hey guys wanna have a sleepover at my house
Alya:Sure girl
Nino:I'll be there dudette
Adrien:sure
After texting❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I went to pack cloths for a one month trip.it took 2 suitcases and a carry on .i went to bake some macaroons for the sleepover .some juice . The i heard the doorbell . Hey guys welcome hi girl alya said okay guys lets go to my room . Okay guys i have some thing to tell you.guys im the princess of china soon to be empress lhope your not dissapointed.girl were not dissapointed. Omg my bestie is the princess of china.nettie?.drien. i huged adrien . I thought you died . Ahem. Guys adrien is the prince of england me and adrien are best friends since we were kids after the reunion
We played some t or d.we then went to bed.

I know its short ill do better next time