Chapter 37: Down the Dream Hole

Another day that may only be a dream, A KuramaXOC

By:~Pinkbun17~

Written: 5/8/23

Disclaimer: I don't own YYH, ya think I'd write this then?

YusukexKeiko, KuwabaraxYukina pairings supported! ^^

Keep this in mind readers!

Story Format as always:

****READERS PLEASE READ MEH!****

Youko's Thoughts: ^At this point in time, who knows when I'll be in one piece? ^

Kurama speaking to Youko in his head/his own thoughts: *Shouldn't I be more concerned about that? *

Inner thoughts of other characters: 'I don't care about that; I just want some snacks...'

Hiei's Inner thoughts/speech when he is talking to someone in their head: ~I suppose not all human music makes my eardrums bleed...~

Anything said in Sinhalese: "Why do you ask so many questions?!"

Chapter 37: Down the Dream Hole

Day 5: 4:10 am

Aisha's POV:

As the familiar cloak of sleep surrounds me, my stupid, silly dream of chasing around giant fluffy bunnies with rainbow laser eyes has me cracking up in a fit of laughter. Sometimes my brain plays me the oddest of scenarios. The weirdest one to date is that one I had about three dancing fruit.

Staring up at the fuzzy cute rabbits, I attempt to ride and pet their fluffiness, and after awhile-end up stumbling and tumbling around, tripping over their massive paws and landing in a pile of bunny fluff.

I cough and brush the white fur off of myself, thankful this isn't one of my nightmares

I cough and brush the white fur off of myself, thankful this isn't one of my nightmares. Suddenly, the fluffy creatures vanish and I find myself standing in a bewildering room. As I glance around at my surroundings, I notice there was both darkness and light in this space.

On one hand, the walls and ceiling were colored in a deep shade of indigo, giving the area a mysterious and almost ominous feel of nighttime. While on the other hand, the floor was made of translucent glass, allowing rays of sunlight to filter through from the room below, mimicking daytime.

"Whoa," I mutter, stunned by the spellbinding sight.

Just then, a gentle yet captivating female voice interjects, halting the ramblings in my mind like a soft breeze.

"It's about time you learn of our story, dear child. You will need to understand our past to navigate your future," A familiar warmth is woven into her speech patterns in both English and Sinhalese.