eight

Good girl

---

It had been a good two day of staying with Alex's dad for your to realize that you were overreacting when it came to how nervous you were. But you did not protest when it came to the way Alex used to calm you down.

You had spent the past two days laying in the pool. Alex had mentioned that she couldn't keep her eyes off your half-naked body dripping water for hours. Of course, you couldn't help but tease her. Her dad was too focused on keeping things in order, to realize what was going on between you too.

When your eyes opened it was still dark but you could feel some heavy moment in the bed. Turning around you saw Alex stirring in her sleep. You placed your hand on her shoulder and rubbed it till her eyes popped open.

"Why'd you wake me?" Her raspy voice made your heat skip a beat.

"Because you were moving and it woke me up." You complained and shut your eyes.

"Well, you interrupted a very good dream." She said in a lower voice than her original morning voice. Which only meant one thing.

"What was going on in this dream?" You asked with your eyes still shut.

"Well for starters you were naked." Alex's hands came up to rest on your cheeks, tugging you closer just a bit as she kissed you back.

"So it was one of those dreams," you whispered as Alex rested her forehead against your shoulder. She nudged your shirt over a bit and pressed a kiss to the skin there. The two of you laid there together, lazily exchanging kisses until that simply wasn't enough.

Her hands found their way between your legs and she moved to pin your body underneath her. Her hand slid underneath your panties and found your clit.

She somehow had convinced you that it was ok for you to sleep with your pants on. It was something you did on a daily. But since you were in someone else's house you were fully clothed.

Alex pulled your shirt off your shoulders and nipped at your collarbone. She pulled her hand out of your panties and pushed them aside. Her fingers trailed down to your entrance, briefly dipping inside. Her thumb rubbed small circles on your clit as she continued teasing your folds.

"You're such a tease." You said and tugged her in.

"Fine, I won't be." Her voice was devilishly low. She abruptly shoved two fingers inside you, pumping them steadily. Your arm was still wrapped around her neck with her still pulled close to you. Moaning quietly into her ear you could feel her start to tremble above you.

You smiled at her reaction more than what she was doing. Both of you knew how to push each other's buttons and knew how to do it well, deep down you could feel she was going to push yours.

"You're doing so good." She whispered, you felt your clench around her and the smirk appeared on her face. Your head fell back against the pillows as her finger curled inside you.

You whimpered, rocking your hips to meet her fingers. Alex's fingers pumped into you quickly as she brought you closer to the edge. She pressed her thumb to your clit and you felt that knot in your stomach starts to release. She was quick to cover your mouth with hers swallowing all your moans.

She slowly pulled her fingers out of you, you let out a breath when she laid back next to you. She was quick to push your shirt up and expose your boobs. You tried swatting her hands away but she was quick to pin them to your sides.

"Trust me," She kissed her way between your boobs. "No one is coming in here." She said and kissed down your stomach. It didn't take much for you to give in and believe her. "Spread your legs for me, baby."

Doing as you are told your legs fell apart and she settled between them. "That's my girl." She praised when she saw you followed her order. She slipped your panties off with one fell swoop. Her breath ghosted over your core. She could feel the tenses run to your legs. She rubbed her hand over your thigh and whispered. "Relax, I'm gonna take care of you."

Her tongue darted out of her mouth and licked a stripe up your cunt. Your hips jerked up automatically when her mouth came into contact with your core. You whined, trying to wiggle away from her but Alex held you in place.

"It's okay, sweet girl," she said, pressing a soft kiss on your clit. "I understand that you're a little sensitive, but it's okay." Soft whimpers spilled out of your mouth as she lapped at your clit. Trailing her tongue down to your entrance a strangled moan made its way past your lips as her tongue entered your core.

Her tongue pleasures the small bud of nerves at the top of your seam. Your hand reaches out and grip the sheet where Alex was just laying. The temptation to cry out in ecstasy, quickly grew when Alex's hand came up and slowly massaged your boob.

Your hips lifted from the bed and rocked them forward in a steady rhythm to match Alex's. She grips at your hips to steady you through this. Your breathing was starting to become heavier trying to hold back everything.

"You're doing so good." She said taking her mouth off you for a second. You could nearly cum just from what she says but you didn't allow yourself.

Her tongue curled, getting her exactly where you needed her. Your hand flying from the sheets to her hair trying to gain some kind of control over the situation.

"Alex-" You started to say when she gave you another long lick before your body gave out on you. Your body goes rigid as you spill out clear. She licks up as much as she can before your body goes limp underneath her.

She began to rub your legs up and down to calm you, she looked around for your underwear that she had thrown somewhere behind her. When she gave up on looking she moved to pull your shirt down. She swung her leg over the bed and stood on your side.

"Where are you going?" You asked and reached out for her arm.

"I'm gonna go get a towel." She said and kissed the back of your hand.

"I'll be ok." You said and pulled her in for a kiss to try and get her back into bed.

"I'm not letting you go back to sleep like that. I'll be right back." She said and kissed you softly. "You did so good." She kissed your forehead and tiptoed out of the door.

After she came back with a towel and cleaned up the mess she made. She discarded the towel and found you some new underwear. She was quick to let you lay on top of her. There was nothing more you loved than laying on top of her and listening to her heart as you fell asleep. And that's exactly what you did.