Dudes

He took me to an abandoned building and as soon as we got in he said, "So, do you go easy on me? Cause Ward said you don't try that much." "Well I guess, where's the fun in just killing you." "Oh please, you could never kill me, I'm too strong." "Alright, how is it I can choke Ward out and he can almost kill you, but I still can't kill you."

"I uhm, I'm super strong okay." "Sure buddy." This feels like a setup, I should probably go. "So what did you want Jack?" "Look I know usually we're at each other's throats, but I really want to get to know you." "Cool, maybe another time." "Nonsense, neither of us have anything to do."

He grabbed my tie and pulled me closer, this must be a setup. "Let go Jack." "Why, you know you wanna." Betrayal is a bitch, I took one of my guns out and put it to his head. "If your gonna set me up atleast make it interesting."

"Chill out you've got trust issues dude." "Look I don't care about your little excuses, but I know this is a setup. So go ahead and call your little cop friends out, I still haven't had my coffee and I'm in the mood to shoot somebody." "Shoot me if you must, but I swear their not here."

Wow? "I didn't say I was gonna shoot you, I heard the Jerry fella called my mom a whore. I just need to teach him a listen." "Why won't you kill me!?! Sure you think it's fun for us to play fucking cops and robbers, but I know that's not all."

I put the gun back, "Nah, it'd be a waste of a bullet. Why kill someone when you could play mind games on them?" "Well what if I wanna kill you? What if I shot you right now?" "If you wanted to kill me then do it." "Maybe I will." Yeah he's a pussy, but I'm bored.

I lifted up his shirt and he said, "W-what're you doing!?" "Chill, I'm grabbing your gun." I grabbed the gun, and his hand. And I put it straight to my head, "What are you doing Thomas?" "You said you'll kill me, do it."

"W-what!?!? I can't kill you." "Why not? You don't owe me anything, all I've done to use is hurt and torture you." "You saved my life, I can't kill a hero!" Hero? He considers me a hero!?! I feel a little happier now.

Well I snapped back into reality and noticed a black wire on his shirt. "I'm not a hero. Heroes save the day, I like ruining it." "But you saved me! You could be one of the greats, we could fight villains together instead of against eachother." "Your joking right? I criminal mastermind and a rich hero?"

"Yeah! The public wouldn't be afraid anymore, and we could kick ass!" I picked Jack up by his shirt, "The public needs to be afraid, without fear we're all fucked. And don't try to gain my trust again." "What?" "I know your wired up, for who? The press or the cops." "I'm-"

"Don't lie, there's no point." "If you uhm don't go to the police station with me then I'll shoot you." "Then shoot me, but remember snitches get stitches and end up in ditches cause there bitches." "I'm not a snitch! I'm doing the right thing." "Snitching? Nah, if you want someone's trust you can't say nothing to the cops."

"Seriously just put the handcuffs on before I shoot you." Fucking betrayal, by the one I care for the most. "No, shoot me already you pussy." Boom! He shot me, he actually fucking did it! "Son of a bitch! You could've just shot me in my fucking arm! I've got vital fucking organs dammit, I'll bleed out by time we get anywhere."

"This is what happens when you don't fucking listen! If you would just be good for once it wouldn't happen." "Seriously, I'm gonna bury you alive you fuckface." "Put the handcuffs on, please." "Nah, I think I'll bleed out here instead."

"Get in the car." "No thanks." "Your gonna die."