The Cloths!

Fang led them to a young looking man with a measuring tape. He waved at them and motioned them to sit down. All of them did.
Fang- ' Sir I think you know what to do.'
Sir guy- ' Yes I do fang.'
Fang- "Where is Alisha? We need to get the girls sizes too!".
Sir guy- " She is on her way." He said as he tells Boboiboy to come with him. Boboiboy looked a bit cautious but fang makes the face that tells him 'It's okay'. He follows the man. Soo. After alisha also comes and takes the girls with her.
Gopal- " FANG...where did the man take Boboiboy?"
Fang could sense the fear radiating off of him. He chuckled and said- " he'll take your measurements for your clothes you'll be wearing during the ball."
Gopal- " What ball?"
Fang deadpanned- " You weren't listing to mom were you?"
Gopal slowly shook his haid while fang did the same.
Fang- " So there is a big party for the new minister and the helping executive that helps in taking decisions for the planet. And a small part of us returning...you get it now?"
Gopal- " Yea, most of it."
Fang- " Cool and one more thing.. please behave there...we have to be formal."
Gopal- ' I'll try my best.
Fang smiled at him while Boboiboy came out from the room with the guy following him from behind.
The girls were quick and came out early.
Fang- " How was it?"
Yaya- " The cloths were so beautiful! She made me a pink dress with a blue hajib! I was looking pretty!"
Ying- " THE fabric was soft...and beautiful too."
Fang softly smiled at them.
Fang- " You can go to your rooms to get ready of you want..do you Remember the way?"
Girls nodded and left. Taking their cloths in hand.
Boboiboy- " The guy has some crazy cool powers fang! He made the fabric in seconds! The one that I was imagining!"
Fang- ' It's his natural ability as well as Alisha's."
Boboiboy- "THAT'S pretty cool!"
They sat with a comfortable silence between them. Fang suddenly tensed up. And his poster straightened.
Boboiboy- " Fang...are you okay?"
Fang- " Boboiboy do you feel weird? Like at all?"
Boboiboy- " I don't think so but why fang?"
Fang- "AH it's nothing...I might've thought that..."
Boboiboy- " If you say so...are you okay though? You still look a little.. tensed.."
Fang- " I am okay..I will just go to my room..bye!"
Boboiboy- "Okay take care!"
Fang turned around and left.

....

3 hours later.
All of them were inside their rooms doing stuff and fang knocked at them saying that they have three two hours to get ready.
All of them agreed and went back ti di the stuff they were doing.

(With Kaizo and Fang just after fang returned back from the fitting guys chamber.)
Kaizo heard a knock on his door.
Kaizo- " ENTER!"
Fang stood before him and he almost collapsed. Luckily Kaizo cought him and laid him down on the sofa.
Kaizo- "WHAT HAPPENED FANG? ARE YOU OKAY?"
He looked concerned.
Fang- " I just went with the guys to the fitting chambers, I suddenly felt a really bad aura coming from somewhere..it felt weird..so I came to you.. Nee-san.."
He said between puffs of air.
Kaizo- ' Don't worry about that right now. Take a little rest then we have to go."
He stroked fangs fair and that lulled him to sleep.
He went to investigate.
He first went to the fitting chambers and saw that no one was present there. Checked all the doors and got the same result.
Checked the areas around it and it was nothing but the kings office and the new guys that were getting the new jobs..his research continued for about half an hour but later he went to check on fang and saw him playing with the pet snake he had. He shook his head that the naive kid and told him to get out. He did and Kaizo started getting ready.

.
.
.
.
Before the end note-
The Cloths

Yaya-