Reuniting and new neighbors

Jazzlyn's POV

AT THE AIRPORT~AFTER FLIGHT

I grabbed my bag and walked off the plane with my phone in hand ready to call my dad. I've always had a great relationship with my dad and it totally broke me when he and the chick that gave birth to me, got divorced. Soon I got over it and kept living life, but the thing was that I always kept in touch with him or he was always checking on Tyler and I. When he first left I was eleven and a half and Tyler was about 8 years old. So he hasn't seen us in a while and I hope this move will bring us back together. I grabbed the rest of my bags and called my dad

PHONE CONVO

Dad:Hey sweetie I see you but I don't think you can see me

Me:Where are you

Dad:Turn around and look straight

I did as he said and turned around, only to see him jumping around and waving like a fool.

Me:I see you, come help me with my stuff please

Dad:Okay, here I come.

END OF PHONE CONVO

He ran towards me and scooped me up in a huge hug. I just sat there hugging him back really tight because I've missed him A LOT. He was my best friend and that all changed when the divorce happened. My dad set me down and grabbed my bags. We walked through the airport, just trying to inform each other on things that've been happening. I got a call from Will and pulled my phone out to answer.

Dad:You've got a better phone than me. With your fancy old iPhone 5 while I'm still on the 4. Not even 4s.

Me:Well not my fault, now is it?

I answered my phone and heard yelling.

PHONE CONVO

Will&Tara&Kenneth&Tyler:Jay, Did you get there safe! He didn't attack you right! Jazz, Are you okay!

Me:Guys shut up and I'm fine, safely with my dad and we're getting throughout airport traffic so I'll call you guys later

Them:Okay! Make sure you call us!

We finally got out of a million crowds of people and got outside. I followed my dad to his car and when I saw it I almost passed out. He had a navy blue 2013 Maserati Quattroporte S. My mouth gaped open as soon as I saw it.

Me:This is not your car.

Dad:Yep, it is. Pops here be driving in swag.

Me:Don't ever say that again dad but are you gonna let me drive this. You know I have my license.

I pulled it out of my back pocket and started waving it around.

Dad:I'll have to see

He put my stuff away and we got into the car which was even nicer on the inside. We were driving to the house talking and catching up. I found out that he lives next door to a family that has 2 kids around my age, he got a promotion and goes on a lot of business trips, he has a dog, he has dated about 2 other women it the past 4 years, which is not very fond of me. At the same time I'm like what girl could not like my dad, he is a pretty good looking dad. We pulled up to his house which I was once again astonished by. My dad was also a lawyer, so he gets a lot of money and is always spoiling my brother and I. He even spoiled Kenneth and Tara because they were like his kids, too. I grabbed my bags and ran to the house waiting for my dad to unlock the door.

Me:Omg! Hurry up!

Dad:Okay, I'm here hold on.

He looked through his keys then once he found the key he unlocked the door. I ran inside, dropping my bags as soon as I walked through the door. I ran up the stairs and heard my dad yell.

Dad:YOUR ROOM IS THE LAST ONE ON THE LEFT!

Me:OKAY!

I ran down the hall and into the room that had my name on it. I was totally taken back when I saw it because it was way bigger than my old room. It was painted my favorite color, lavender, I had black and white polka dot sheets, LOTS of purple pillows, Dark purple carpet, a white desk with a MacBook Air and a cool purple fuzzy spiny chair. I also had a flat screen tv, my own bathroom which had white and purple tiles and lots of other purple stuff, I had a lot of beanbag chairs, a balcony, where you could also see another room across from it and a walk-in closet. I ran back downstairs and attacked my dad in a huge hug.

Me:Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you soooo much!

Dad:That room has been like that since I got a call saying that you snuck out to a party when you were 14 and she was gonna send you out here

Me:No way, she told you about that.

Dad:yerp

Me:That was like the 1st year of high school when I did that

Dad:Well now your in 11th grade, a junior and you can drive, crazy. But you can go unpack then I might let you take Georgia out for a spin. Or would you like to see something else?

Me:Who is Georgia?

Dad:My car

Me:Oh okay and I don't know what I want to do I'm still happy so, yeah.

I grabbed my bags and put them in my room. I started unpacking and put my iPod into the dock. The very first song that came on was C'mon by ke$ha, which is my all time favorite song. I was dancing and putting my stuff away when I heard my dad call my name. I just got finished and put my suitcases in the back of my closet. I ran downstairs and saw my dad at the door, so I went over there.

Me:What's up, dad?

Dad:I'd like you to meet our neighbors. The Fusco's.

Me:Hey, I'm Jazzlyn but everyone calls me jazz or jay

There was a hot as chiz boy that looked about my age and a girl that looked about a year or 2 older.

Boy:I'm Mikey

He winked at me and I just sat there gnawing on my lip.

Girl:Hey, Nicolette but you can call me Nikki.

She seemed really fun and energetic, which was what I would like in a friend. She reminded me of Tara, too. I hope she is really as cool as she seems.

Dad:So, I know Mikey here is the same age Jazz

Mikey:Yezzer

Dad:And Nicolette is 18

Me:Coolio

Dad:Now I want you kids to take Jazzlyn out and show her around. She may be a little troublemaker and smart mouth but is really nice once you get to know her. You can take the car if you want, but you have to promise not to mess it up in any way. Got it?

Nikki:Then her and Mikey are gonna get along great.

She ruffled his spikey hair and he just glared at her while trying to fix his hair.

Me&Nikki:Yes!

Mikey:You trust Nicolette to drive that? I can drive better than her

Nicolette glared at him while I burst out laughing.

Dad:Well then if Jazz doesn't care you can ride in her car.

Me:MY CAR?!

Dad:Yea, in the garage.

Me:OMG!THANK YOU!

I grabbed Mikey's hand and pulled him toward the garage. When we opened the door, we were both shocked at what we saw. It was a 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible. As you can see I'm kind of a car freak. I looked down and realized I was still holding his hand. I let go, looking down and felt my cheeks heat up. This is crazy I never blush and I've always been the one to make boys nervous, not me being nervous. This kid will not be changing me. I made my promise and I'm keeping it