Chapter 2

*****Thursday

Poppy Dream/Flashback.

"Stop touching me!"

"Why?"

"Pussy don't touch me", i tell my ex. He was a big ass pervish child in a lil man body and probably still is.

It was the night he took me out for our anniversary. Can't believe i wasted a year with that man child.

We were up on a hill looking down at the night lights, it was LA so you already know them things was popping. He had his charger on with the head lights blasting Drake best i ever had. It felt like a scene out of one of those romantic comedy movies. He was really tryna get sum that night.

"You looking right in the red dress bae."

"Thanks", i started to blush.

It got quiet for a second so i sipped some of my champagne...yea he went all out to get my goodies.

"Uh, did i do good? Is this romantic enough for you bae?"

"Yes, i love it Rico", i rubbed his cheek and smiled. He smiled back then looked down. "Is you good, you look distracted."

"Nah not really", he replied. I sat there and looked at him cause he knew i knew he was lying.

"Damn Poppy rd, i just miss hitting that bomb ass pussy", he stopped for a moment. "I miss us Poppy, i miss how we used to be."

And there it is.

"You don't think i don't either Rico like tf? Things can't be the same after what you did mf", i tell him.

A few months ago i caught him and my best friend at some restaurant laughing it up, when i confronted them they had that "oh shit" face.

He gone tell me they was planning for my b-day in a couple days. I kept my distance till they popped up with that surprise party then all was forgiven, only cause of them presents tho.

I wasn't tripping cause even before that the homies was telling me they mess and wasn't tryna hide it, but i wasn't hearing that. I had this thought that they don't chill together unless I'm there...till that day at the restaurant. Thought they was tryna play me i was bout to go super Sam ham on they asses.

A week later i saw them at the movies theaters groping each other. I was there with my home girl Arie, (the one who told me they mess AND where they would be at that day), & she led me right to em. I caused a scene and all that, whooped that bish ass foreal. Ever since then Rico and i was never the same.

"You right", Rico says looking into my eyes. He never admits when he wrong so i never forgot this moment. "I'm sorry Poppy i really am, but she was saying shit to me & making me feel a way that you wasn't."

"Well that's nice to hear", i say sarcastically.

"Nah ain't even like that bae, i mean, you know what I'm trying to say", he says trying to recover, "but foreal foreal, i didn't mean to hurt you. You're such a dime and mean everything to me Poppy."

I blushed super hard not knowing what to say. I guess K Michelle was wrong, you can raise a man, a stubborn, stuck in his ways, thottish young man.

He moved in closer and grabbed my waist, "so do you forgive me", he asked.

"YES, of course i do Rico."

"Then let's get out of here bae."

We stood up and i made my way to his car. He packed up the picnic blanket and basket and everything else and put it in the trunk. He slammed it then looked at his phone.