Chapter 3-Niggas Talk More Than Bishes These Days

Poppy P.O.V

"My feet are killing me", i thought to myself as i walked to first period, "why tf people just can't give me my moneys without me running em down like a muhfuckin' cheetah...damn i wanna go home."

My phone rings and drake back to back starts to play loudly.

"Ugh, now who this", i huff as i check my phone. It's mom dukes...oh lord. "Yes ma?"

"Honey bunches of oats, wyd?"

"You called to asked me that?", i chuckled.

"Nah, i called 'cause i heard about you running down that girl"

"How tho?"

"Not important, seriously Poppy i don't want you getting inside no shit. I love you and trust you but sometimes you don't think. I don't want you going back to juvi, i don't want you getting locked down frfr and being somebody bitch, i don't want you not doing nun with ya life except for doing dumb shit...you better than that, way better."

"Momma i know that, i know i have and most likely will do some more dumb stuff, but trust me, mom to daughter, i can handle myself."

"I know baby but..."

As I'm on the phone talking to the woman that brought me into this world...somebody had the nerve to shout at me like they didn't see me on the muhfuckin' phone.

"Ayo you right there! What's ya name...Poppy? You fuckin dike, c'mere!", a midget light skin jawn shouted.

"Yea hello ma, ima call you back", i told her.

"Poppy who that shou...?"

Before she could ask i hung up.

"I know you heard me!", she yelled as she walked towards me.

I stood in the same spot and waited as she approached me, "and who tf is you, ya snookie looking ass", i replied.

"Girl I'm Philicia, aka Phi, you better recognize", she ratchetedly said as she rolled her neck.

"Recognize what exactly?", i asked as i squinted my eyes and looked closer.

"Recognize a real bitch ya heard", she replied.

"Yeah yeah", the dark skinned girl on the side of her shouted.

"Damn Titi stfu sometimes, all in my fucking ear", she said as she put her hand in her face.

It looked like Titi was about to reply but the other girl on the right side of lost and found snookie looked at her like "nooo don't do it, please don't do it" so she just put her head down.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ain't shit funny hoe, you should know who i am since you fuckin my man", she said getting louder.

"Excuse me you dumb bitch? And who tf is YOUR man 'cause last time i checked i don't go around sucking and fuckin these fuck boys unlike others", i stated as i looked her up and down.

"Fuck girl, only nigga I'm doing that with is Kash...and from what i heard you been doing the same."

Kash? Oh hell nah. And to think i actually thought he was a cool ass nigga, those types get me every time. Man all these niggas some hoes & tricks, but it's all good shmoney 'cause i got something for that ass when i see him.

"Kash?", i chuckled, "oh you got me fucked up with another bitch. Nobody want him and sure 'nuff he prolly fuckin another jawn as we speak. You looking real stupid in the face wasting your time talking to me and i don't got time for it. Bitch please, dueces."