↬ ραумєηтѕ

╭──────•◈•──────╮

╭──────•◈•──────╮

───※ ·🍂❆🍂· ※───

𝐴 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑑, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑢𝑛

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

Listed below are the payments you are required to fulfill in exchange for your order, so please do follow them duly:

Follow the founders and the community account (Mochi1316,
turtlerabbitkim9291_-blue_tofu- and TheBluemingCommunity)
- You'll receive the orders from them, and get more updated about the shop, community and such.

Give a shout out to your message board.
- We want more peeps to see the talents of our hardworking designers. So we need you to promote this on your message board.

Add this to your public reading list.
- This is a must, so you'll be updated and will not miss your order.

Give a permanent follow to those designers who did your covers after receiving the designs.
- We don't want them to waste their time and talent and then not receive any payments in return of their hard work.

Credit the designer who created your theme in your bio whilst using it.
- Let people know the designer behind the works, who took the effort to create your order just the way you like it.

Tag 4 to 5 peeps in your forms.
- This is to have more audiences and to let people be aware of this shop, and so of our talented theme designers.

It is pivotal that you make all these payments and not go back on them anytime in the future, otherwise you will end up being blacklisted. Once you're done making these payments, go on ahead to fill out your forms~

───※ ·🍂❆🍂· ※───

╰──────•◈•──────╯