Chapter 3

Dixit House 🏠

Ishwari, Neha, Riya and Nikki were seater in living room and was having a chit chat with each other.

Nikki: Kichu bro please bring tea ☕ and some cookies🍪 for us.

Kichu: Yes, I will bring now.

Kichu bro brings the tea and cookies🍪 for them and goes to kitchen.

Ishwari, Neha, Riya and Nikki were enjoying their tea.

Neha: How much fun it would have been if Mama ji were here?

Nikki: Yes, Neha di, you are right. Mami ji could say something in her English and mama ji could have made her fun and we could have enjoyed it. I am missing them.

Ishwari: Yes, I am also missing him. But till now brother and sister-in-law should have come here.

A sound comes from the entrance.

Voice: (I think someone remembered me.)

Ishwari, Neha, Riya and Nikki turn towards entrance and sees mama ji and Mami ji. Neha, Riya and Nikki run towards them and hugs mama ji. Ishwari also comes there and hugs Mami ji.

Ishwari: Brother and sister-in-law why you both were late? And where is Vicky?

Mama ji and Aunt comes in and get seated on couch.

Mama ji: Ho Ishwari what should I tell you? You know Delhi's traffic jam because of that we got late. And Vicky is coming. He is getting down the luggage🧳from car🚘.)

Aunt: So, what's going on over here, sister-in-law?)

Nikki: Nothing is going on here aunt, it is as it is.
Brother, Neha Di and Riya go to work every day and I go to college.)

That time Vicky enters and takes blessing from Ishwari.

Vicky: How are you aunt? (Ishwari) how are you guys? (Towards Neha Riya and Nikki)

Ishwari: We all are fine. How are you?

Vicky: I was not fine till now but now I meet you, so now I am fine.

Vicky is fine now because he came back to Delhi and now, he can meet Elena any time. As a Love sick boy. 😆😆😆

Everyone has a chit chat and mama, Mami and Vicky also gets fresh up. Everyone is seated on couch🛋️ at that time Dev comes in from office and he is little upset😞. Everyone turns and sees him as upset😞. Dev walks towards his room but he didn't notice mama, Mami and Vicky because he is in his thought's.

Ishwari: Dev what happened, why are you upset? And didn't you notice that your Mama ji has come?

Dev stops hearing Ishwari's sound. And turns towards Ishwari. Dev sees his mama, Mami and Vicky seated on couch🛋️ and are shocked to see his behaviour. Dev comes near them.

Dev: Sorry Maa, I didn't notice. That's why I didn't see you guys.

Vicky: It's ok brother. But why are you so stressed?

Dev: Nothing Vicky, it is because of work stress.

Vicky: But brother still, I have never seen you down with so much work stress, and you are also looking sad too.

Dev: Well, there is nothing like that.

Ishwari: No Dev, Vicky is right. What's the matter Dev? why are you sad?

Dev: Maa, there was a meeting today, which was very important for us, due to which our company would have got a lot of profit, but that meeting got cancelled. And the company didn't say anything, whether they want this contract to be continue or not?

Riya: Brother, are you talking about the contract with the N. S COMPANY?

Dev: Yes Riya!

Vicky (shocked and loud voice): What they cancelled the meeting? And then those people didn't talk about the reason or did not tell or whether they want to do the contract or not?)

Dev: Yes Vicky. I told Tina to talk with Mr. Khanna. But she said that Mr. Khanna's Personal Secretary has said that the meeting cannot be held, and even the secretary does not know the reason why the meeting is cancelled by Mr. Khanna. And they have taken a sudden decision that the meeting will not take place.

Ishwari: How can they do this? How can they cancel the meeting and contract without informing us?

Dev: Mother they can do that if they want to do that.

Vicky: Yes, aunt they can do that. Now we can only do one thing, that is wait for their answer.

Mama ji: Now leave it all. You guys talk about it later. Now let's talk about something else.

Nikki: Yes, Mama ji is right. Do these boring business things in the office and not here. I am getting bored.

Dev: Yeah, we'll do all these things later.

Everyone enjoys the night with chit chat, making fun of each other and having dinner with wonderful desert.