Chapter 6

Hey everyone I am back 🔙 with next chapter. Hope you all love it.

Sonakshi Spends Time With Dixit's.

At Night
At Hospital

It was the time when the morning shift people working time gets over and it's the time to return back to their house.

In Ishwari's Ward

As Aman's working time was over and he was free. He comes into the ward and sees Mama ji and Ishwari was talking with each other. Listening to clicking sound of door, they see towards the door and smiles seeing Aman.

Aman: May I come in Beautiful?

Ishwari (smiling): Come on in, son. What is the need to get permission??

Aman: Just like that. By the way, how are you feeling now?

Ishwari: I feel better now. I want to ask you something. When will I get discharge?

Aman: oh! Only Sona will tell you. When you will get discharge.

Ishwari: I just want to get out of here. I feel weird here.

Aman (smiling): I don't know when you'll get discharged, but I know one thing. That is, Sona won't leave you until and unless you don't get well. Till then you have to bear the Sona. How much lovely she looks, the more she is strict.

Ishwari: I knew that, when I saw it.

Everyone giggles on it.

Parking Area of Hospital.

Dev has completed his work and has come with his sisters in hospital. As his sisters they stubborn to come with him so brought.
Neha, Riya and Nikki have gone inside the hospital, but Dev was roaming around parking while attending the call.
After few minutes he ends his call and was walking inside the corridors of hospital.

Sonakshi had compete her rounds and walking towards Ishwari's room.

Sonakshi and Dev came near Ishwari's ward from both opposite side and holds the door knob together. As they were on their phones so they didn't saw each other coming from opposite sides till their hands touched each other's hand.

Dev's hand on the nob and above his hand Sonakshi's hand. While touching each other's hand, they felt a spark going through their bodies. Dev and Sonakshi sees into each other's eyes and get lost in it. There was few minutes eye lock between them. Sonakshi comes to the sense and withdraws her hand from Dev. Dev sees everywhere except towards Sonakshi. Both feels awkward and stays silent.
Few minutes later Sonakshi breaks the silence.

Sonakshi (Stern voice): Mr. Dixit can you please open the door?

Dev (looks at Sonakshi and stern voice): Why can't you open it? Your hands are not tied, so you open it.

Sonakshi: I will like to open it. But you are holding the nob, so open the door Mr. Abhadro (Mr. Rude).

Dev (irritated): Excuse me Dr. Sonakshi talk in Hindi.

Sonakshi: Excused Mr. Dixit. And it's my wish to talk in whatever language I want.

Dev: Oh really!

Sonakshi: Oh yes and now open the door I want to check Mrs. Dixit.

Dev sharply opens the door which sacred Aman, Ishwari, Mam ji, Neha, Riya and Nikki.

Aman (Sacred and keeps his hand on his chest): Dev do you want to give us heart attack?

Dev: Sorry I didn't do it purposely. (Towards Sonakshi) Because of someone I got irritated. So, I removed my frustration on the door.

Aman: You both are impossible.