ღ𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭

Bennett had been walking around, trying to find something that he could do for an adventure. He hadn't done anything 'worthy' as he puts it, in over an hour, and was boring quickly.

Bennett sighed before finding a rock and sitting on it, placing his sword down, his head resting on both of his hands.

"What am I supposed to do now?" He said to himself, twirling his sword into the ground from the hilt.

Just then, he heard footsteps. He had followed the sound, and it had led him near a big patch of forest, He raised his sword, preparing for it to be a hilichurl or slime. As soon as he saw something moving, he swung. He looked to see that she had ducked under his sword, her eyes wide.

It was Fischl.

"A fatal move! I could have been plunged into the deep pits of the world forevermore!" She spoke in rage.

Bennett began scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment,

"Sorry, Prinzessin der Verurteilung.." He mumbled

"You are forgiven, it seems your unnatural bad luck had been caught in my path, yet it is surprising that I see you now, while I was looking for something.."

Bennett looked up, a wide smile spread across his face.

"An adventure?" He asked hopefully.

She nodded.

"Can I come?"

Fischl began going red, fumbling over things she could say, but they had left her when she tried. So she just shook her head.

"Aww, why not?"

"Er... It is in my homeland! Which you cannot pass by." She answered.

Bennett slumped down on a rock, looking down at his shoes.

She looked sadly at him.

"If this is needed, I will allow it" She mumbled

Just then, Bennett jumped up and hugged her tightly, Fischl began blushing wildly from this, her face becoming the color of a tomato.

"Thank you!" Bennett said happily, letting her lead the way.

"Before we begin... we are not going to my homeland, I feel regretful for saying such false intel.."

Bennett smiled at her "That's alright, I'm still glad I could go on an adventure with you"

As they walked, they saw a hilichurl camp, Fischel smiled before running up to it, Bennett close behind.

Once they had killed all of the hilichurls, she ran towards a chest that was there. Quickly, she opened it and rummaged through it, as if looking for something.

Bennett stared at her in confusion.

"You looking for something?"

She ignored him, continuing to search, before sighing and getting up.

"It seems to not be collected here." She spoke quickly, before walking away in search of another camp.

They eventually found another camp. Nothing.

Another. Still nothing

And another. Once again, nothing

Once they went on their way to their fourth camp, Bennett asked her a question.

"What exactly are you looking for?"

"Something for someone" She answered in a monotone voice.

"Oh, a gift?"

She nodded her head.

"For who?"

"A most important person"

Bennett frowned at her answer but decided to not ask any more questions, as they happened to find another hilichurl camp.

After killing all of them, Fischl looked through the chest, when she did she gasped.

"I have found it, the very thing I search for!"

Bennett ran over to her, seeing that she had pulled out a black and red sword.

"Wow, it looks really neat!" Bennett answered.

"Well then now I know this trip was not a waste of energy" Fischl spoke smiling, handing him the sword.

Bennett took it silently, his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open.

"May you celebrate your birth well" She said, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before walking away.

So Bennett just stood there, blushing. Before a hilichurl that they had seemed to miss, bonked him on the head.