𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮ꔫ

(This one is gonna have a nice little make-out scene, so if you don't like that stuff I'll tell you when it starts and ends, there will also be fluff in the end!)

"Oh Jean darling~" I heard through the door, along with a small knock.

I sighed "What?"

Lisa opened the door with a smile on her face, before she gracefully made her way over to me, sitting on my desk.

"What a workaholic..." I heard her mumble, before taking the paper work from my desk and swatting it to the floor.

I gave her a death glare.

"What was that for?"

Lisa looked at me sadly before taking my hand. I yanked it back before using my pointer finger and thumb to hold the bridge of my nose.

"Jean..." I put my finger to her mouth.

"Why don't you go hang out with the travel who you love so much, after all you just love to call them a cutie" I mumbled sarcastically.

"Oh I see, you're jealous of the traveler, hm?" She said, I looked up to see a smirk on her face before she slid off my desk and went over to sit in my lap, facing me.

I looked away, flustered and annoyed. "So what if I am? You're always flirting with them..."

Lisa began wrapping her arms around my waist, placing her face into my chest. 

"I only love you, Jean."

"Then act like it!-" I said back, but quickly cursed myself mentally "Not now.. I need to work" I finished, but Lisa had already begun looking at me, smirking.

(Start)

"Work can wait, darling~" she said, cupping my chin with her hand and kissing me softly.

"Can you... please stop flirting with the traveler?" I asked quietly as she began wrapping her arms around my neck. She nodded before kissing me yet again.

I smiled into the kiss and grabbed her waist firmly, pulling her closer to me.

She began caressing my neck slowly, I pulled back before looking at her sternly.

She gave me a pouty face, "I said not right now, Lisa"

She shrugged before grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me into the kiss, I could feel the heat of it, yet it felt so soft and light. we stayed like that for ever, just enjoying each other.

(End)

I pulled back "Alright no more, I need to work Lisa"

She got up and grabbed my paperwork, before sitting back on my lap, laying her head on my shoulder. I smiled, running my hand through her hair and petting her head, which she giggled to.

I looked at my paperwork before throwing it across the room, letting it scatter.

"I suppose we could just cuddle for the rest of the night." I yawned, before wrapping my arms around Lisa.

I could feel her slowly start to smile, and so did I.

(YES IK IT'S SHORT I'M SORRYYYYY I JUST HAVE NO IDEAS AND WANTED TO POST SOMETHING SO THAT THIS BOOK WOULDN'T BE DEADDDDD)