_Chapter 3 - His Hair_

Picture is not mine.

That goes for all the other pictures I upload oh here.

_________________________________________________

No ones Pov

Tanjiro finally came back from his mission that felt like for ever to the hashiras and Tanjiro's Friends.

He came back with a few injuries but otherwise, he was perfectly fine.

But one thing did change about him...

And it was his hair.

The first person to bring this up was Shinobu.

She said, " I see you have grown your hair Tanjiro, seems like your trying to kill us."

Tanjiro being oblivious said, " Oh yeah I did, also what do you mean by 'Your trying to kill us?"

"Oh nothing." Shinobu smiled (⚈᷀᷁ᴗ⚈᷀᷁).

"Shinobu-san, the hashiras are coming." Aoi said bowing beside Shinobu. "Ara Ara~ I wonder what will happen."

Tanjiro just looked at her confused. First came Mitsuri, then Uzui, Giyuu, so on. 

Mitsuri mention Tanjiro's hair first saying, " Tanjiro you look so Kawaii with your long hair."

"Thanks Mitsuri-san." Tanjiro smiled brightly.

Mitsuri was wrong though.... Tanjiro wasn't 'cute' he was VERY, VERY, attractive. And when he smiled with his long hair beautifully decorating his face it's like you've entered heaven.

Giyuu and Rengoku were blushing a lot but still kept a straight face.

"Oh I was wondering Mitsuri-san, may you please put my hair in a braid?" Mitsuri's eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement. "Of course!" Mitsuri said happily smiling.

The minute she put her hand on his hair, it felt like she was touching clouds. Tanjiro's hair was so unbelievably soft. Her eyes widened at the sensation, but she then turned to normal and began to braid his hair.

"Arigato Mitsuri-san!" Tanjiro Thanked. "No problem." She answered

Now keep in mind while Mitsuri was braiding Tanjiro's hair, the other hashiras stared daggers at her. Especially when her eyes widened when she touched Tanjiro's hair.

Since then, the hashiras have been literally BEGGING and I'm not even exaggerating when I'm saying BEGGING, to touch Tanjiro's hair. 

But Tanjiro refused all the time. Until he got so annoyed he just let them touch his hair.

And when the hashiras felt the soft, cloud - like, dreamy, texture of his hair, they couldn't keep their hands away. 

They just kept touching, they ended up making Tanjiro fall asleep. (Tanjiro is really weak when it comes to head-patting)  

Shinobu even had to stop them all so they could stop touching his hair.

_________________________________________________

Hope you liked this little chapter ◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦