Chapter 3: Kill the Fallen Part 1

Night Raids Base

"So this is the base?" Crimson asked.

"Yup, welcome." added Akame.

"Someone tell this idiot to wake up..." Mine mumbled, stomping her foot on Jesse's head.

"AHHH!" he woke up, startled. "Oh..reporting for duty... Ma- I mean MA'AM!"

"Gee kid, thanks for the money still." Leone moved toward Crimson, hugging him against her boobs causing him to blush, with a small nosebleed.

"Hehehehehe..." Crimson giggled.

Akeno, spreading her wings, made her way to Jesse. "Hey there buddy." She said in a flirty way, making him blush.

"A-Akeno san!"

Jesse had it all, he attempted to touch Akeno but she moved his hand away.

"Oh no you don't!" She exclaimed.

Rias walked into the main room.

"Greetings!"

Jesse had stared at Rias, his eyes turning into massive hearts."Hello, my lady!" He ran at Rias to greet her, grabbing her hand and shaking her hand.

"Calm down man!" She said.

"I'm sorry, my lady."

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!" Najenda shouted. "You new people go out for your first mission, and we will allow yourselves to get to know the team later..." The boss ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" The duo replied as they made their way out. When getting to the forest, a nearby presence startled them.

"Maybe it's time I oughta use my powers!" Jesse said excitedly, and threw Ki Blasts from his palms at the presence and it revealed a trio of fallen angels: Dohnaseek, Mittelt and Kalawarner!

"Looks like we have boys to play with~" the two famale Fallen Angels said in a flirty way, and the boy one didn't say anything.

Crimson summoned his Boosted Gear and turned to face Kalawarner as Jesse got into a confident stance and got ready to fight the other two.

"Oh boy a fight with you two fallen angels, this will be fun!" Jesse giggled.

"What a weirdo..." Both Dohnaseek and Millelt mumbled, but Jesse wouldn't be waiting any longer!

Let the battles begin....next chapter!