Chapter 2: Kill the Team!

The Italian restaurant

Jesse, who was eating five bowls of spaghetti. "Delish!" He remarked, slurping the food into his mouth like a vacuum cleaner as Crimson watched.

"We didn't come here to eat.. ...wait didn't he order a pizza?" Crimson pictured it in his mind.

"Sorry Crimson but I have to get ready and not starve!" Jesse said. The guy continued eating like as if he were Goku.

A lady with blonde hair and yellow had walked in, and sat down next to Jesse. "Hello there, do you have any money or a credit card?" Leone asked.

Being disturbed from eating: "...why should I tell you..." he responded, sensing something is suspicious.

Crimson, noticing it's Leone. "Teeheee.." he giggled silently. "I need someone money." The thing Jesse heard but he needed the money to pay the bill.

Being careless, Crimson carelessly handed Leone their bag of money. "There ya go." With a smug smile, Crimson allowed her to take the money.

"Thank you sir!" She smiled as the Night Raider took off from the restaurant.

After finishing like 20-30 bowls the bill was due. "I'm full after eating..." stuffed, the waiter walked up. "Sir your total is 1,780 dollars for all of the meals you've eaten."

Jesse's draw had dropped: "1,780 DOLLARS?"

"Crimson the cash..." He called.

"Oi, the cash?" Crimson looked over. "Sorry but I handed it all to Leone because why not."

"Aw fuck.....WHY DID YOUUUU! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO!" Jesse roared. As Crimson knew his predicament, he ran out of the restaurant as Jesse followed suit.

"Hey the payment!" The waiter came out, realizing they had mistakenly dine dashed.

The Woods

Hours later, they sperated...

Crimson was looking for him. "Jesse... Jesse where are you?" Crimson shouted but there was no sign of him anywhere.

He then stumbled upon the Boosted Gear. "Huh that's a weird gauntlet." He said and just picked it up, equipping it as it got stuck to his right arm.

"It won't come off!" Crimson grumbled, but it was the thing he'd be using for his Teigu.

"Hey, you there!" Threads of strings spread around.

It was Lubbock that had revealed himself. "Hello there." Then Leone appeared, along with Akame.

"It's you three!" Crimson exclaimed.

"Is that a Teigu?" Akame asked.

"I think so!" Crimson responded as he showed his Boosted Gear. He then fired a simple Dragon Shot at a mountain, obliterating it.

"You're the guy who gave me the money I can't thank you enough." Leone smiled. "That's no problem." Crimson also smiled. Still, he never thought of the expensive food bill.

He giggled, walking off with the three night raid members.

Over with Jesse, he had been lost for hours. Sadly for him, he couldn't find Crimson, he still wanted to give him payback.

"THAT DUNDERHEAD!"

He sighed heavily, until he noticed a blinding light from - EXTASE! And then a bolt of lightning. And a gunshot, as well.

Jesse, making his way, he then stumbled upon Mine, Sheele and Akeno?! Woah, he blushed, looking at the girls. "H-Hello you three beautiful woman." He smiled, looking for a way to flirt with them, of course.

"Don't be so flirty, I can tell by the look because your face says it all." Akeno said.

Yep, she was correct.

"Ugh, men." Mine rolled her eyes.

"That's not important." Sheele added.

"S-Sorry, my bad: I'm usually excited around new woman." Jesse intentionally said, he was innocently saying that.

Akeno, walked up to him and knocked him out. "Take him back to base." she concluded.

"Ok." Mine said as he grabbed Jesse, and Sheele then recalled for her scissors. "I wonder what the boss has for us now."

"Definitely not shy guys around woman!"

Akeno, Mine, and Sheele took the knocked out cold Jesse, who reminded unconscious, to Night Raids base.