Caught (Chapter 69)

P: EVERYONE ATTENTION

Silence filled the hall. 

Jai: You all are safe, no need to worry, and if you can't find the person with you, don't worry, they are somewhere in the crowd. 

The people from the third spot also entered. 

Man: Now no one will be leaving this farmhouse, until we say you can. And try not to panic. In two minutes there will be checking if everyone is okay. If anyone has got hurt or have any health issue, please do come forward. 

After sometime many people with some injury or health issue were taken upstairs. Manjeet also removed their masks making sure no one sees and went to their friends. 

Reem: Kaha the tum dono, itni tension ho rahi thi. ( Where were you both, we were so tensed.)

Jai: Hum yaha par hi the, bahut log hone ki wajah se dhundne mein mushkil ho rahi thi. ( We were here only, because of the crowd we were finding difficulty in finding you all.)

A person came there. 

P: Excuse me, do you know where are the leaders of the secret agency which helped us? 

Man: One is with the doctor upstairs, and the other two we don't know. Why, what happened? 

P: I am feeling very claustrophobic in here, mainly due to my pregnancy. 

Jai: I'll show you a place where you can go. Di, aap thik ho ya chal rahe ho? (I'll show you a place where you can go. Di, are you ok or are you coming?)

Vaish: Mai thik hu. ( I'm fine.)

Man: Baaki sab? ( Others?

Others also said they were fine. 

Jai: Aapke husband hai yaha? ( Is your husband here?)

P: Nahi, wo office gaye hue hai, aur unse contact nahi ho pa raha hai. ( No, he has gone to office, I'm unable to contact him.)

She out of nowhere started crying. 

Jai: Acha suniye, hume aapke husband ka naam aur number de dijiye, contact karwa denge hum. ( Ok listen, give your husband's name and number to us, we'll help you contact him.)

She did as he said, but kept crying. Jai tried calming her down but of no use. He looked at Reem for help. She calmed the woman down as they took her somewhere, few more people were there, it was the place for stable, so it was very big, and empty as only the construction of this place was done, no one was moving in. It was owned by the secret agency. While returning to the others, 

Jai: Hume in bomb waalo ko pakadna hoga, par yaha se gayab hue toh sab tension mein aa jayege. ( We'll have to catch these people who planted the bombs, but if we go from here all will be tensed.)