♥︎Cold Winter Days♥︎

Dedicated To: Imoto-chan

The snow filled mountains stood tall by the morning sun giving it a wonderful glow. Naruto rested in the hot tub enjoying the hot bubbled covering his body "ahh~this feels nice" naruto moaned dropping his head back in relaxation. "Already in the tub huh?" sasuke smirked with his arms crossed in front of his chest. "You should join me teme it's wonderful~" he dragged out his voice vibrating.

Sasuke closed his eyes hearing naruto speak "it's cold anyways I'm just trying to keep myself warm teme, strip down and come join me already you'll feel better" naruto smirked laying his arms on the rest of the hot tub "hmph how could I say no when my precious uke is calling for me~" sasuke coed taking off his shirt.

Naruto eyed sasuke as he watched the raven take off his pants "like what you see?" sasuke said in a playful tone staring at the blonde with nothing but lust. "Oh I do seeing my hot looking seme whose uke is desperately waiting for him" naruto winked at the uchiha. To add effect he closed his eyes, wrapped his arms around himself and let out a quiet moan while shivering. Sasuke also closed his eyes letting a tiny groan escape his pale lips.

"Mmm naruto" he didn't waste a second to get in the hot tub with his loveable blonde lover. "I must say even after my begin in here for so long I'm still not as warm" naruto sighed looking at his raven lover with half lidded eyes while resting his cheek in the palm of his hand. "I see" sasuke smirked moving closer to his blonde lover "shall I warm you up, naru" sasuke whispered in naruto's ear before nibbling lightly on his earlobe.

"Ah sasu~" naruto let out a tiny moan closing his eyes "please do" he whispered feeling sasuke's hand dropped down to the water and ghost over the bulge that began to form in his swim trunks.  "Oh what's this already excited are we?" the raven smirked pressing his hand flat against naruto's trunks he moved his hand slowly while making sure to add pressure that surely drove the blonde wild with need.

Buckling his hips forward naruto's breath began to come out in uneven pants "sas-sasuke-teme stop teasing" he moaned biting his lower lip hoping to hold in a desirable moan that would make any man question his own sexuatily. "Hmm...no let me have my fun for a little while longer" he smirked crossing his arms over his chest.

Naruto glared at his boyfriend "sadistic" the blonde hissed pouting some "well as true as that is this sadistic is the only thing that can pleasure your needs" sasuke whispered in his ear before kissing the space below his ear having both his hands rest on naruto's chest as he kissed to his jawline making his way down to his collarbone then his chest. Stopping at a perky nipple sasuke bit down on it lightly while his other hand grabbed the other perky nipple twisting it in between his fingers lightly while his mouth began to suck on the other his tongue flicking it every once in a while. Naruto began panting again his hands shoot out into dark raven locks "sasuke more~" he moaned out his eyes rolling in the back of his head as he felt that amazing tongue travel down his chest and stop at his navel.

Sasuke smirked while placing hickey's on naruto's hip bone, naruto looked down at his body and his eyes widen there were dozen of hickeys marking his tan skin "what the hell is up with all the hickeys?!" he yelled annoyed glaring at the uchiha. "Just to remind you who you belong to naru~" sasuke purred pulling away from the delicious tan flesh. Naruto blushed looking away "d-don't say such a thing with th-that face" he mumbled averting his eyes elsewhere.

Once more sasuke pulled away from naruto eyeing his body up and down from a distance "I really outdone myself" he smirked nodding to himself in agreement "well naru, I'm afraid will have to end are little session here" the raven spoke hoppin outta the hot tub. "Sasuke get back here!" naruto yelled turning off the tub before jumping out "if you can catch me dobe" with that being said sasuke ran up the stairs careful not to slip on the steps due to his feet still being wet from the tub.