Nah-roo-toe x Sasookay heeheehoohoohaha

*****THIS WAS NOT MADE BY ME, MY BOYFRIEND MADE THIS WHILE, I WAS WORKING, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! THIS IS A CRACK SASUNARU FANFIC********

*****FOR 18+ READERS, PLEASE DO NOT REPORT, HAS LOADS OF CRAZY LEMON, DO NOT LIKE, DO NOT READ*******

So Naruto and Sasuke did that and this and they kinda did some of that, but not really, but actually, yes, but then they did those kind of things where the things do the thing, and then occasionally they would switch to that thing, but only if the thing did the thing. Sexy sexy time vroom vroom, and then Orochimaru came into the picture, and then Might Guy came into the picture, and then Rock Lee came into the picture, and then Gaara came into the picture, and then Naruto came into Sasuke. "Sasookay-kun!!!! Very me mucho sperm you butthole!", Naruto yelps out in his screechy nine-tails voice. Sasuke then grabs Naruto's butt. "NANI?!?!?!", Naruto exclaims. Sasuke seems shocked that he exclaimed "Nani", for that was his nickname back in the good ol' days when his Uncle Gaytachi touched him. Gaytachi screamed at the top of his lungs as he plowed Sasuke from below, "GAYTACHI??? MORE LIKE GAY TOUCHY OOH OOH". Sasuke blushes as Itachi touches himself while telling himself, "If he's Gay Touchy, then I must be I Touchy, as in I TOUCHY MYSELF!!!!!" Might Guy then hurricane leafs himself through the wooden wall, "I'll show you how MIGHT this GUY can be!" Gaara, disguised as 100 grains of sand, pours out of Might Guys butthole. "ME TURNED INTO 100 GRAINS OF SAND AND NOW IM TURNING BACK INTO ME, GAARA, JUTSU!!!!!", they all gasped as they have never seen such a powerful jutsu before. Never in history could a ninja turn into something as powerful as 100 grains of sand. Orochimaru then flickers his tongue at Gaara, "Hey Sandy Cheeks, come make my cheeks sandy." Naruto quickly leaves and comes back holding a shadowy figure. He stares at Might Guy with a piercing gaze. "Might Guy...I know you aren't prepared for this...but it is something that I have to do." He then throws the shadowy figure at Might Guy with the force of a thousand waterfalls. "MIGHT GUY, MEET STRONG WOMAN!" The shadowy figure bursts into a form of light and slowly fades, showing a person none other than..."STRONG WOMAN!" 

Like and comment for PART 2