Trece

I feel like I'm publishing to many chapters🧍🏾‍♀️

ANYWAYSSSS

How was y'all day?

I just got out of school and this is my 2nd week 🧍🏾‍♀️

Enjoy the chapter bestie♥️

—————————————————————-

A/N: it's such a shame that she's a traitor cause she's so pretty 💔

I wake up and start moving  my arms and noticed that they're tied to a rope. I look down see my feel also tied up and that I'm in a cell.

"ANYONE THERE" I yell trying to get someone to come in here.

I'm not really scared because I have those dumb triplets and James on my side and they will go to war for me the German mafia princess.

I couldn't help but laugh. Suddenly I hear the door to the cell open and I see someone that's a spitting image of him walk in with a sick grin.

It can't be him I killed him.

"Well if it isn't the person who murdered my father" He says sitting down.

I roll my eyes, of course the bastard had to have a son.

"If you think I'm scared of you" I say looking him up and down, " then your delusional, my friends are probably already on they're way here" I say rolling my eyes at his stupidity.

"Friends?" He says

"Yes friends dumbass" I say looking at him with a smug smirk.

"Ohhh your talking about Luca, Roman and Rosa" he says laughing.

"Looks like someone isn't stupid after all" I say with the same snuck smirk.

"Ah see thats where your wrong" he says sighing. "They're the ones who brought you hear and I'm just here to have some fun until it's they're turn princess" he says laughing so hard like it's the funniest thing ever.

"You look young how old are you?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"I'm 15 but I'm still going to torcher you" he says smirking.

A/N: Hehehehehe he's a 'important' character so like....remember him.

" well let the fun began" she says getting up.

Before they are back from the mall

Somethings off about this Cleo situation. I just can't put my finger on it.

I know the triplets are hiding something, something big that could probably get all of us or one of us killed.

A/N: this giving me foreshadowing vibes ngl.

I don't want to look into them or they're friends but if they don't tell us soon I'm going to have to. I can't put them or the rest of our family in harms way. I'll die before I let any of them die.

A/N:👀

I knock on dads office door and hear a faint come in.

I walk inside to see dad and Matteo in the office lookin deep in thought.

"You need anything?"  Dad asked one I closed the door.

"Somethings suspicious about the Cleo situation" I say voicing my thoughts.

"That's what we're trying to figure out" Matteo said.

"The triplets are hiding a lot of things, big things that could kill us all." He said sighing.

"I hope one day they trust us enough to tell us though" I say sitting down.

"WHAT HAPPENED" We hear someone shout and we all run out the room towards the kitchen.

We walk in to see My sisters arm bleeding and rain taking out the first aid kit.

After they seen the video

"Damn" I say

"How- I-"  Marco says

Once Rains done stitching up Rosa's wound Rosa thanks her and her, Lucas, James and Roman walk out the room.

"Did you see how she acted" Enzo says worry clear in his eyes.

"She acted like it wasn't even there" I say

"Like she was numb to the pain" Marco mutters.

———————/———————————————-

Thoughts on the chapter?

Can y'all see the image and video at the top of the chapter?

HEYYY BESTIES!!!!

Should I update every day of the week?

I know this chapter was short but they will get longer🧍🏾‍♀️

ANYWAYSSSS

Which brother do y'all like the most?

I can't wait for more bonding😗

Cleo is just- Ew

Who do you thing 'him' is?

Why do y'all thing he's an important character😏

Please vote!!!

Word count: 695

BAIIIII BESTIEEEEESSSS🕳