C H A P T E R | T H R E E

G| R | E | E |D

His hips cried out at the pain, and his back bent up, mouth opening to let out a scream or a shout of pain only to have his mouth violated by Greeds fingers.

The Deadly Sin had a smirk on his face as he made sure to drench the two fingers, and using the other hand, he pulled down Greysons pants, his own hips finding there way against the Bartenders.

Greyson let out a cry, his hands curling into fists as Greed circled the ring of muscles, watching as the bartenders face changed.

The second his mouth opened to gape, a single intrusive, long finger pushed inside snd set his body in fire "oh god" Greyson muttered, raising his hips to try and dull the burn. It failed as he only crashed into Greeds hips and was slightly pushed back down.

The Deadly Sin laughed in Greysons face and pushed his face into the bartenders neck, inhaling the smell of sweat, booze, and some cheap cologne.

A heavy weight settled in his chest, and he pulled back, looking at the bartender again as he thrusted in a second one of his fingers, stretching Greyson to the point he bite his lip to keep from making any noise thag was begginng to be let out.

"Can you take another" Greed teased, pushing in both of his fingers and curling them against Greyson prostate, surprised as a loud moan left the boys lips and a stream of white to coat the floor.

"I guess you can't" he laughed and pressed the mushroom tip at Greysons ass, pushing just the tip inside and teasing him before pulling back out. Greyson cursed him as he did it again, this time moving a little further in feeling the walls tightening to keep him from pulling out.

"Are you ready for this" Greed said but didn't expect an answer as he pull out to the tip and shoved himself inside, wrapping his hand around Greysons mouth to halt the scream that came out.

It muffled and Greyson collapsed against Greed "move" he begged quietly.