C H A P T E R | F O U R

G | R | E | E | D

Greed pull back, sitting with his back against the wall and hoisting the bartender into his lap, pushing his hips up and fucking him from below.

From the gasp snd and the hold on his thighs, Greed felt greedy to know that he was the first to be fucking him from this position. It only made him harder.

Greyson panted on top of him and their slick bodies moved together as if they where made for each other, Greed bit the lobe of the bartenders ear hard enough to bring blood and felt a rush of happiness knowing that he was leaving his mark.

"Wrap your hand around yourself" Greed commanded, his eyes greedily taking in as Greyson's shaky hand moved up and curled itself around his dick. It was covered by one of Greeds as he began fucking him at the same pace he was jerking him off at. "Give me your face" Greed whispered.

Greyson turned towards him and mewled as the Deadly Sin ran his tongue along the seam sideways before covering it and kissing him like his life depended on it.

Greed nodded snd sped up his pace, his free hand coming up and tangling itself up in Greyson hair, pulling him closer until they shared body heat and their bodies were pressed right against each other.

It was so tight that Greed struggled to pull out and with just a couple more fast thrusts, he whispered a warning and pulled out quickly, cuming all over the bartenders ass.

Greed smiled at the sight and leaned over, tightening both their holds on his dick and brought him to orgasm, his mouth gaping as he tried to breath normally.

"Let go" Greed commanded, laughing as a spray of semen coated the floor right next to the previous puddle. Such a pretty sight.