Chapter 4

Sabre groan as he flopped onto the ground in the cart, along with all of the barrels full of the crops they had harvested. The violet Steve, Ray, chuckles softly. "Tired aren't ya?" He asked, he gotten a groan in response. "Is this what you guys do every time you go to the kingdoms and the capital???" Sabre questioned, now sitting up, but seems really tired.

Ray and the other steves, which are orange and yellow, all nodded. "Yep, this is what we usually do weekly." The Orange Steve, Alexander, answered as he put the last barrel in the cart. Sabre simply just pout, looking over at them all from his place in the cart.

Saito, the chicken, waddle to Sabre and nuzzles him, said person gently pet Saito head

Saito, the chicken, waddle to Sabre and nuzzles him, said person gently pet Saito head. "Also, Sabre, do you have everything needed for the long travel?" Ray asked, Sabre nodded, picking up his bag.

"Yep! I got everything! Like my bags of seeds that I like to eat, potions, medicines in case I get sick, clothes......Uhhh, that's it I think." Sabre answered, believing that is everything he needed, Ray just sighed as face palm. "Sabre, that's not- did you at least bring your compass?" Ray asked, Sabre stared at him for a moment.

"I was supposed to bring that?"

Everyone all just sweat a bit by Sabre lack of remembrance and confusion. Then again, they weren't all that surprised, Sabre always forget at least one thing after all.

Well, as clueless as there friendly and often childish friend is.

*

He sighed as he put down the paper he was reading on the desk. He faintly wonder if it was simply the best idea to leave his other half in the Steve village or not. He often think about things like this. Yet, looking back at it, he wonder if he decisions was even right.

Borne of darkness and of another realm.

He wonders what could have been so different.

With another sigh, he simply stood up and left his office, wanting to go see how his what could have been friend, crown prince.

Dark Steve.

Yet. As he walk down the familiar, yet foreign hallway. He remembered laying siege against this very kingdom, the very kingdom he taken over and dethrone the previous king. At first, he done of his choice to gain power, yet over time, he begun to see that there's more behind everything.

Behind why the original king have vanished.

Why the Hero's all, but left this world of living.

Why everything feels like it's a music disc, left to play on repeat until the end of time. Well, at least he thinks it felt like so. He wasn't sure if the repeat was smooth or bumpy. However, for the time being, he needs to make sure the sleeping prince is alright.

*

The sounds of Time soft giggles echos the hallway, Elemental deep laughter followed after. The two were walking down the sparkly, yet lively hallway that is there home. Any servants that passes by, softly smiles at the princes cheerful expressions. Almost all were quite glad that the Young Prince of time itself was finally slowly healing. Where as some were still worried.

Yet.

It was still good to see them happy nonetheless.

Until, the two princes passed by a familiar portrait. Time stopped and simply look up at the portrait, remembering the day it was made and what memory it had with it. As it was a family portrait of His father, his brother and himself. Yet, it was when they all were somewhat more younger.

Time smiles softly

Time smiles softly. Perhaps one day, he will eventually do what he does best again like before. Maybe he should start with cooking first, that has always been his favorite after all.

"Time? Something the matter?" Time look over at his brother, who seems worried. Time simply just smiled and shake his head. " Nothing wrong, was just thinking about something. Although...You think I can try cooking again?" Time wondered as he walked over to Elemental who just smiled and head pat Time.

"Of course, you can do what ever you want." Elemental answered as he and Time continued to walk down the hallway, happily chatting just about anything.

*

A young orange Steve huff as he managed to get through the dense forest. He didn't know how long it's been since he had been traveling in the forest, but he can tell that it has been quite some time. He faintly wondered what else he could find on his journey, but first thing first.

He need to continue his journey to the Orange Kingdom. The kingdom of his home.

With a small smile gracing his face, he continues on wards, excited at the mere aspects of returning home again. Yet, he also wonders how his younger brother was doing since the last time he had seen him? Well, for now, the young orange steve would need to focus on his travel. He will have to get through the Rainbow Kingdom first after all.

Huh, perhaps one day, he could meet the Player that every one speaks of, eh, he shouldn't ponder on things like this for the time being

Huh, perhaps one day, he could meet the Player that every one speaks of, eh, he shouldn't ponder on things like this for the time being. Well, it is only just midday, he would have to find a clearing to set up camp soon.

*

Wonder who the new two perspective should be? Eh, for now, enjoy the calm before the storm I guess. Slow working every thing so I can keep myself mentally sane and not instantly rushed everything here. I guess. Plus, I am adding illustration to make it more interesting.

Anyways, I'm gonna end off this Author Note until next chapter. Have a nice day or night everyone. :)

-Aria