26

Day two at Jeju Island.

"Y'all wake uuuuuupppp!!" The oldest shouted. It was their day two at the Jeju Island and it's already 6:00 am in the morning. Their activity for today will start at 9:00 am.

"Babe, it's too early" Sunghoon whined and covered himself using the blanket. Heeseung pulled the blanket down, making Sunghoon groan.

"It's 9:00 am already!! Wake up!!" When the oldest said that, all of them immediately sat up.

"Damn it, Heeseung hyung! It's 6:00 am!" Jay said and threw a pillow at Heeseung's direction but Sunghoon caught it and threw it back at him, hitting Jay's face. Sunghoon glared at Jay and he sat up.

"What's our activity for today?" Jungwon asked, still sleepy.

"I don't know, maybe beach activities? Somethin' like that"

"Alright. Everyone, wake up!" Jungwon shouted. Jay chuckled at his baby's cuteness.

The others started to wake up one by one. There's only four bathrooms so they have to wait for each other.

The four, Heeseung, Jay, Jake and Ni-ki are outside while the others are inside and getting ready. The bottoms are always first when it comes to showering and getting ready.

"So, Jake. What's the score between you and Engene?" Jay asked. Jake sighed as he answer.

"Still friends"

"Why not ask him out, hyung? I'm sure you like each other- or maybe love each other" The youngest said.

"Yeah, it's pretty obvious that you and Engene have special feelings for each other" Heeseung stated.

"I want to ask him out, I'm just looking for the right timing. Plus, I don't know how I will ask him"

"You should've asked us, we can help you" Heeseung said as he pats Jake's shoulder.

"How about-" Jay was about to give a suggestion but a voice cut him.

"Jay hyuuuung!!" Jungwon called.

"Yes baby?"

"Come here!"

"Coming!" Jay said. He didn't even bothered to say anything else and just walked inside.

"How about you, Ni-ki? What's the score between you and Sunoo?" Jake asked.

"Still best friends"

"Why not ask him out?"

"I don't know if Sunoo hyung likes me.."

"But do you like him?"

"I love him"

"Then confess"

"But what if he rejects me?"

"It's fine. It'll hurt even more of you keep on loving him secretly"

"I- I'll try to confess"

"That's my boy" Heeseung proudly said and ruffled Ni-ki's hair.

"Ni-ki, I'm done. Your turn, bub" Sunoo said. The word 'bub' makes Ni-ki blush. Heeseung and Jake saw that so they gave Ni-ki a meaningful look, obviously teasing the youngest.

"I-I'll go inside now, hyungs" Ni-ki said.

"Go on" Heeseung said and Jake nodded. Ni-ki went inside with a flushed face.

"What a cutie" Jake said and laughed when Ni-ki went inside.

"He's such a baby.. anyways, when are you going to confess your love for Engene?" The oldest opened the topic about that again.