33

Still at day four at Jeju Island.

"Jake, hon, what time is it?" Engene asked. Both of them are sitting in the bed and facing each other while talking.

"It's 2:00 pm, hon"

"The time is so slow" Engene said and groaned.

"Want to make it fast?" Jake asked and wiggled his eyebrows, feeling mischievous.

"Huh? How?"

"Let's have fun" Jake said and pushed Engene down on the bed, making him lay down.

"Jake!" Engene hissed when Jake hovered on top of him. Jake laughed as he saw Engene's panicked face.

Jake was just laughing and laughing while Engene gets irritated, Jake's laugh is sweet as honey and it gives Engene some butterflies.

Jake stopped laughing when he saw Engene pouting like a baby. Jake smiled and caressed Engene's face using his hand, making him flinch.

"Sorry.. did I scare you?" Jake asked, still caressing Engene's face.

"No, hon. It's okay" Engene said. He gently grabbed Jake's hand and kissed the back of it.

"You're so beautiful" Jake whispered while staring at Engene's face. Engene doesn't know how to answer and just listened to Jake.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I may not call you my boyfriend but I know that you're mine, Engene"

"I'm all yours, Jake. Only yours, hon" Engene said. Jake smiled as he lower his head and kissed Engene's forehead, nose, cheeks and lips. Engene immediately closed his eyes and kissed back as he felt Jake's soft lips moving against his.

Engene let out a small whimper when he felt Jake tilting his head, making the kiss deeper. Jake gently sat on top of Engene and grabbed them hem of Engene's shirt and lifted it, revealing Engene's stomach. Jake smoothly ran his hands through Engene's body.

Jake broke the kiss and moved his lips to Engene's neck. Engene whimpered once again as soon as he felt Jake's hot breath and lips pressing against his neck and Jake's hands on his body. Jake started leaving wet kisses while sucking Engene's neck lightly, light enough not to leave a mark.

"D-don't leave h-hickeys" Engene breathed out heavily.

"Too late" Jake said and bit the spot of Engene's neck that made him moan a bit.

"J-Jake.. s-stop.." Engene whimpered. After Jake made a mark, he stopped. He fixed Engene's shirt first and moved up.

"I love you" Jake said and kissed Engene's lips one more time.

"I love you most" Engene replied.

Both of them laid down properly. Engene is resting his head on Jake's chest while Jake's other arm is wrapped around Engene and both of their hands were interlocked.

-

Jake is fully awake while Engene is taking a nap. Jake was playing with Engene's soft locks while humming a song.

Jake looked at the time on his phone. It was 3:52 pm. It's time to wake Engene up so they can finally take a walk on the beach.

"Engene, hon, wake up" Jake slightly tapped Engene's shoulder. Engene hummed to say that he was awake already.

"Let's get up now, hon. It's almost 4:00 pm" Jake informed. Engene nodded and sat up

Both of them started to get ready. They changed their clothes since it was windy outside. From t-shirt to hoodie and sweater. Jake is wearing a sweater while Engene is wearing a hoodie.