Author's Note

Yokay, soo I got bored listening to my professor rant on and on so I decided to start writing this fanfic about Akashi and my made-up character, Akiba Rin. Anywayyyyy, please don't judge my way of wording/grammar (I suck at grammar). Also, as I mentioned before, this is my first fanfic so I'm very inexperienced.

Ya might be wondering why I am writing this, or maybe you aren't, welp, I'm gonna tell you anyway. I found great fanfics on all the other characters from KnB (Kuroko no Basket) except for Akashi. I dunno why. Maybe it was because of his background and how his father is very well, unfatherly, but all of them were like, Oh, you got a blind date with Akashi and you fall in love, or Oh, you two love each other but aren't in the same social class. Like WHAT THE HECK?

Honestly, I'm the type of person who doesn't really like a whole lotta drama in a good story. I even find love triangles annoying. If you a big fan of all this crazy drama and love triangles bear with me here. I wrote this cuz I am a huge fan of stories where the female lead is an independent woman and has got an attitude to win and not rely on their "man". Kinda like the anime and manga Maid-Sama (sorry for all those who don't like it). Anyways, that's what I hope to portray in Rin.

If you're wondering how I'll change Akashi's family life well I'll tell you now:

First, his father will be more kind and won't be such a jerk. 

Second, Akashi's mother does still die but his father will still be a kind father afterward.

Third, Akashi won't have some crazy alternate personality, though he will have a soft side. 

Fourth, his father is always on business trips so Akashi has the whole mansion to himself.  

Fifth and finally, Akashi is still the heir to the multi-million dollar company but his father won't pressure him to, get married, be crazy good at everything (this was his own choice), or take over the company right he graduates (he is still the heir).

Also, I should warn you that I'm not from Japan so I don't know any of the honorifics stuff, all I know is first and last name rules. So I won't be including stuff I don't know. Also, some of the information might be incorrect like stuff about the Univerity of Japan. I don't know what happens inside and their schedules of life and their basketball teams so I will just be making stuff up.

Anyways, have fun reading this fanfic. P.S. I'll take a super long hiatus sometimes. (Sowy)

-Riokoi