Chapter 2-

HEYO!

Here's chapter 2 to FTGWSM!

Whooooooooo

I suck at a authors notes so pls dnt kill meh. Lyke no noes... Lol

Here we GOOO!!!

~Natalie

*****************************************************************************************

As I walked into the house, the door slammed shut and I threw my backpack across the hallway, it making a big thump as it hit the closet door frame. I kicked my shoes off and run to my room, slamming the door shut behind me.

It wouldn't matter if I slammed my door anyway, my parents weren't home yet. They rarely were and when they are they take a pleasure in yelling at me for everything. I jumped into my bed and jumped under the covers.

I reached over to my dresser and grabbed my MacBook, set it on my lap and logged into Twitter. I checked my feed and saw some tweets from Molly and some other people from school. Things like "she's such a loser" and "why is she still here?" Spammed my feed. I slammed the top shut and put it back on my dresser.

"URGH!"

I threw my pillow across the room and flopped on my stomach and screamed into the sheets. What did I do wrong? Why was I hated? I didn't do anything wrong.. Did I? Just then, my phone went off. I looked at my phone and saw and text from Molly.

From Molly:

Go die in a hole.

I don't know how she got my number. I never told her. I wonder how she would feel if I did die? Would she feel sad? Or happy she got what she always wanted? I didn't care anyway but I couldn't shake that feeling that what she was saying was for the best.

I was done. And I knew it. Why go on? I suffered enough and I was done. I grabbed a pen and I piece of paper and wrote

Dear everyone,

I am done.

Done.

Don't waste your breath looking for me.

I'll be dead.

I love you but I'm done.

To Molly:

I hoped it was what you always wanted. Me gone I mean.

Hope you're happy with yourself

To Jessica:

You weren't that mean but you along with everything Molly said and told you to do.

And that hurt

To Danielle:

Thanks for being a great friend. I'll miss you. And please forget about me. For me. Love you

To Jai:

You were like a brother. Please forget about me too. Love you

To Ariana: (A/N see what I did there? Jai and Ariana? Yeah....)

You were like a sister. And by the way, you and Jai make such a cute couple! He totally likes you. Anyway, love you

Well this is goodbye.

Bye.

~Dream

I finished writing and taped it to the front of my desk. I grabbed my sweater and my boots and tugged them off. I reached for my keys and when I did I saw a picture of me and my best friend Ava. Me and Ava used to be best friends but then she moved across the country. We saw each other 2 times in 3 years. But it made me think. Am I doing the right thing? No. I am. And with that thought, I walked out of the house.

*****************************************************************************************

When I got to the beach, it was around 4:30. I wanted this to be over with fast. I got out of my car and turned around from the people and saw a cliff. Not a small, cliff diving one- no a 100 ft drop into the raging ocean below.

I figured that was good enough and started walking to that cliff. With each step I took, I felt more uncertain than before. Was I doing the right thing? Was this the answer? Would it get better? But I still walked towards the cliff with more longing.

When I reached the cliff, I turned around and made sure there was no one behind me. I didn't anyone to see. A child could see and be haunted for the rest of its life. I don't want that. I don't want anyone to see what I'm about to do.

"Well, this is it" I said out loud, "this is the end"

I walked closer and closer to the edge until I was standing on the very edge.

I looked down and saw the water racing and hitting the rocks below with such force to tear a house down. I took a deep breath.

I closed my eyes.

And spread my arms out.

I was ready to die.

I started falling forward when a voice out of no where screams, "Hey!"

And someone grabs my arm and jerks me back on the hard ground.

"And what do yah think you're doing?" An voice with an Irish accent said.

I turned my head and looked at the guy who saved me.

He was wearing a dark blue hoodie and dark sunglasses with skinny jeans.

"Nothing..." I mumbled trying to scoot back.

"Well, it looked like you were about to jump off a cliff." He replied his face never leaving mine.

"I was going to... But you stopped me."

"And why would you do that?" He asked me, fixing his sunglasses.

"Things.. You probably don't have time to hear." I said trying to get him to leave and let me finish what I trying to do. What did he care anyway?

"I've got nothing but time" He stood up and brushed sand off his jeans and then offered me his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"I'm Niall."

"I'm Dream" I said blushing a bit.

"Now tell me why you were going to jump" he asked me sounding like he actually cared about me. Doubt that.

"You might want to sit down again. It's a lot to explain."

**********************************************************************************************

There you go!!!

Chapter 2 of FTGWSM!

I was gunna end it when he saved her and then I choose to go on and I WAS going to end when he said his name but I choose to go on a tiny bit.

So I hope you like it!

I started writing at 11:00 pm and now it's 11:41 pm. Writing makes me tired and I can't sleep! URGH! THANKS SLEEP. IT'S HATES ME

Well, I gotta go.

BYEEEE

~Natalie