It's Your Special Day Melody Didi

She sits holding her breath waiting for the winner to be announced. It felt as if someone had stopped the time and the entire world had come to a deadly stop. There was only one noise that could be heard and that was coming from the television. The most awaited moment for the one on one international finals of badminton 20-21 had come. The moment that would decide who would win the cup.

“And the winner is Rohani Miller” Arial bit her bottom lip with defeat whereas Silas, her boyfriend rejoiced with happiness. Silas started doing a crazy dance while Arial stared at him with shock.

After a few mins when Silas found his grounds and was able to control his excitement, he switched of the televisn and grinned at Arial before saying “Rohani won the cup and I won the bet. Now according to the bet whatever I say you will have to do it.” Arial gave a forceful smile and gestures Silas to continue. But what Arial didn’t know was Silas’s reply was going to make her happy rather than put her in tension.

“My sweet Arial” Silas said with a naughty smick on his face. Arial gave a small punch to Silas “Don’t make me more nervous.” “Ok. ok baby, Do you remember in collage days we used to believe that in the national library there was a ghost?”

Arial corrected him that very instant “You believed that not me, I never believed it.” That was quite true Arial being the perfect example of beauty with brains and being a doctor by profession never believed in non-scientific explanations. Silas tried to calm her down because he knew how impulsive she is. “Yes yes ma’am. Now listen your bet is you will have to spend a day in the library. Tomorrow is Saturday so after your shift ends at 5pm I will drop you there and come to pick you up at Sunday at 5pm. You will take all the things you require with you except your phone.” Arial being a adventurous as well as a courageous person quickly agreed with the bet and was looking forward on having some kind of adventure.

Next Day At 4:30pm

Arial was enjoying the cold air and listerning to her favorite song on her tablet while standing at the sun roof of her car while Silas was busy driving the car. As he gave a quick look at the side view mirror and saw the love of his life cheerfully enjoying the cool evening breeze and the music. “How pretty my angel is, I will never let her go away from me. She is mine forever and ever.” He mumbled to himself.

After some time they reached the national library and Silas accompanied Arial inside the library. As planned he helped her to hide her belongings, reminded her that he would come in 24 hours later until then she is not allowed to leave the library premises, gave her a kiss and left from there.

As Arial had decided she hid in the library until everyone left. Then she came out of her hiding place – restroom. There was a rumor that because of the ghost no guard would do night duty in the library. Therefore, Arial need not worry about someone might see her in the night.

Arial decided to make her bed first before having dinner or reading books because she herself knew once she enters the world of fantasy, horror, mystery and romance it would be difficult to come out of it. By the she made her bed, ate a light dinner which consisted of some dry fruits and some healthy snacks it was 9:30 in the night so she decided to start reading a book which she wanted to read since a long time but never got enough time to read. So she took out the book lord of rings by J.R.R Tokien and re-moved her night lamp and read in the silence of the night under the dim yellow night light of the lamp, afraid to switch on the lights of the library as some pass-byer may get suspicious.

Arial read for some time, to tell the truth she herself didn’t know for how much time she was reading. It was nothing weird about her, Arial from childhood she was addicted to books in such a way that n her degree years she was more into novels rather than her textbooks. She didn’t know when she fell asleep while reading the book.